💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons is Flop.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

First sentence and I'm already over it. Lol WHO CARES people.... She's fine her peak has passed even Lemonade didn't have any hit singles. 

Bai

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopThatArt
4 hours ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Maybe you should take time, and read the actual thing that i've posted. I'm so done with some of you guys, negativity everywhere.

People like you are being the negative ones, caring so much about sales and chart positions that you completely tear apart a perfectly great song and album just because it's not number one. It's time everyone grows up an stops putting so much damn emphasis on sales and streams and all that crap. It's totally irrelevant, you have been brainwashed by people in pop media and certain fans who think all that matters is sales and numbers when it's about so much more than that. You should be deprogrammed. 

Go see A Star is Born

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

I think it's flop in the US but it's big WW so it's fine for me.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

scorpion
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Trying to make that controversial hit thread I see :neyde:

Nono liked this comment but made a flop thread complaining about Donatella being a vain song and terrible 😂😂😂

The irony. Are we like in the matrix??? Inception??????  Im so done haha

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Americano said:

its sold 300k+ in US, about the same as love on the brain and water under the bridge with the SB coming up. so. no.

Love On The Brain has NEVER been on sale (discounted) or promoted. I bet WUTB hasn't either.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I think it's flop in the US but it's big WW so it's fine for me.

Probably gonna do OK WW. I bet it won't even do AYM numbers. Certainly it will take about ten years to catch up to AYM video numbers.

Chantaje is a worldwide hit. MR not so much.

not-so-much-gif.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I have a million reasons not to do this, and you did not give me a good one to do it. So no, I'm not going to create fake accounts, etc. I'm going to listen to the song every time I listen to the album, and that's it.

Evan Peters

how can a lana del rey stan be this obsessed with charts

emma roberts is an abuser

7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It indeed is and we should let it stay that way :gum:

Let it die and focus on DIC as the next single for the halftime show

DYO3M_s-200x150.gif

Fixed.:hor:

15jocart
1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

AYM

?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Admin locked this topic

Archived