John Wayne is the most...

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

So true... Joanne is a great album but tbh I don't think it has longevity and replay value for 'the GP', hence the 'disappointing' streams... 

Sometimes I feel like Gaga kinda missed the start of the streaming era

Oh please. Gaga is simply not a streaming force and we have already known this. That does not mean the album is bad or that the GP isn't here for her. 

Joanne's consistent sales, meanwhile, prove that it does have longevity and "replay" value and that the GP is into it and is BUYING IT rather than streaming it. Can't say the same for most of the other pop girls when Joanne is already selling as well or better in only 2.5 months :lolly:

The only thing that's underperforming are the singles but I'll take album sales over single sales anyday :lolly:

Also, yall are delusional if you think anything other than A-YO will be the third single. 

MJHolland
59 minutes ago, BenG said:

A-YO is a non-single :lolga:

False

A-YO was THE 2nd single from Joanne before Gaga changed it 

swordstalker
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DH is a PI 2.0

Too much screaming, I think... I tested most of the songs on friends and family that like Gaga without being fans, most are not really fond of DH because of the screamings...

Doing testing with your friends is not a great way of predicting single success. All my friends love DH the most because of how loud it is and how you can scream along with Gaga (they also adore PI which is odd, I didn't think they would like it as much as they do). We'll never truly know how it does until it's released. We just have to have faith that Gaga will choose wisely this time. 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

The only thing that's underperforming are the singles but I'll take album sales over single sales anyday :lolly:

Absolutely, but hit songs always help for tours.. And at the end an artist who has regular hits song is still a big help for later tours as well.

I mean most of Gaga's big hits are from her first two albums, getting at least a hit would be a good point, not asking for a smash of course, just a song that is doing good at least.

I'm pretty sure she'll do great for the tour in the US, but let's see elsewhere though...

42 minutes ago, Fish said:

All of your songs WILL flop. The only potential hit is MR. Why cant people see that?

It's not though... have you been under a rock?:sweat:

Lemonade

Literally whenever I play Dancing In Circles in front of my friends (them being 18/19 year olds) they are instantly hooked and cannot stop singing "Baby Don't Cry" - it will be a hit, bookmark me :queenga:

Gagaloo911
Just now, monketsharona said:

Absolutely, but hit songs always helps for tours.. And at the end an artist who has regular hits song is still a big help for later tour as well.

I mean most of Gaga's big hits are from her first two albums, getting at least a hit would be a good point, not asking for a smash of course, just a song that is doing good at least.

I'm pretty sure she'll do great for the tour in the US, but let's see elsewhere though...

I agree that it would be very beneficial for her career and especially her tour sales if she got a hit off Joanne, so we can only hope! 

I don't think she'll have any problem selling her tour WW tho even if she doesn't get a hit. Joanne has proven once again that she's a WW artist and has a good solid base in many places around the world. 

Regardless, I don't think we have to worry. With the Super Bowl she'll get at the very least a moderate hit which will help with tour sales. 

Robinladen

I'd rather see a meaningful song like Come To Mama as the next single than Dancin' In Circles.

Lextyr97
20 minutes ago, swordstalker said:

Doing testing with your friends is not a great way of predicting single success. All my friends love DH the most because of how loud it is and how you can scream along with Gaga (they also adore PI which is odd, I didn't think they would like it as much as they do). We'll never truly know how it does until it's released. We just have to have faith that Gaga will choose wisely this time. 

Retweet.

My friend's really like Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion. I also played Dancin' in Circles at the new years party I went to and everyone was BOPPING.

Evan Peters

can't y'all go once without dragging gaga ; nobody cares, good lord don't y'all get tired bitching about the same **** in different threads 

emma roberts is an abuser

MarryTheKnight

people who still think that there is a smash single left anywhere on joanne

tumblr_inline_njjb4lyLZ31rv46dl.gif

just like enjoy the music & shut up

Infinity Wave
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I mean most of Gaga's big hits are from her first two albums

Born This Way says hi :trollga:

Colourful

Archived