💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Guess the Superbowl guest

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

monketsharona

My own wish : Madonna and The Rolling Stones.

But probably The Rolling Stones, Elton and someone we can't expect because that person has never been linked to Gaga in the past.  

I don't see Tony doing it with Gaga, as he never really liked her pop music... Nothing compared to his guest appearance at 1995 SB. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Queen will open with Radio Gaga and Holographic Freddie Mercury :hor:

Then Freddie will give birth to Gaga with the aid of holographic Bowie while poker face drops

Economy
1 hour ago, donthatemeplss said:

Beyonce&Elton tbh

Nooooooo

I like Beyonce but between Anthem and Half-time shows shes been at the Super Bowl friggen 4 times already :duck: 

Just now, Akiki said:

Queen will open with Radio Gaga and Holographic Freddie Mercury :hor:

Then Freddie will give birth to Gaga with the aid of holographic Bowie while poker face drops

Or Katy Perry for the Re-release of Applause. But this time it's a Mashup with Roar. 

I would love Gaga and Katy to join at the SB. The Charts would be dead for months ans the chainsmokers too

Regina George
Just now, Economy said:

Nooooooo

I like Beyonce but between Anthem and Half-time shows shes been at the Super Bowl friggen 4 times already :duck: 

I don't want her there too.. I just guessed.. :music:

Monster Voices
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

What's the point though? Freddie is dead. Now if Freddie was alive and Gaga got him, that would be a SHOW.

Well true, but she can still have Brian May and Roger Taylor and sing with them or they can bring Adam Lambert with them. I was skeptical about him till I got to see them live last year and the magic is definitely there.

Yeah .. I know it's not gonna happen but let a girl dream :laughga:

Forever and Always!

monsterdino
58 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

They have a concert date at the same time of Gaga's SB

oh :(

Paul McCartney doing Let It Be/Million Reasons and Elton John on the piano doing Bennie and The Jets/Hey Girl with Florence on the stage + Mark Ronson on the keyboard.

Red Velvet

We are taught on MDNA's SB you can never  have too much of a guest.

My first choice is Madonna and which I imagine both will sing Born This Way and both will break in voguing.

My second choice will be Cher which I think both will sing The Greatest Thing.

Third choice will be Christina which I imagine will sing Not Myself Tonight which will both change clothes (Christina on the meat dress and Gaga in an outfit in Genie in a Bottle).

Fourth is the unsurprising Beyonce which will sing Telephone with Gaga in my imagination.

I'm like some kind of supernova

The Surrealist

If she brings out Madonna, Cher, Taylor, Rihanna of any other popstar, I'm going to kidnap her dogs.

Enough of this. We need Queen, Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden. They better deliver.

Arizona Sky

Its gonna be a  legendary rock band along the lines of Queen, Iron Maiden, The Rolling Stones, etc. Maybe Bruce Springsteen

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

If she brings out Madonna, Cher, Taylor, Rihanna of any other popstar, I'm going to kidnap her dogs.

Enough of this. We need Queen, Metallica, Anthrax, Iron Maiden. They better deliver.

I think Queen is good enough for this and they will sing We Will Rock You with excerpts of Radio Gaga and Bohemian Rhapsody. Only 2 popstars for me and that would be Madonna (Legendonna) and Christina (DO WHAT U WANT, LEGENDTINA!)

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Or Katy Perry for the Re-release of Applause. But this time it's a Mashup with Roar. 

I would love Gaga and Katy to join at the SB. The Charts would be dead for months ans the chainsmokers too

Yas, my dream! My QueenGa of Music and Acting and Queen Katy of Twitter and Candy Bubblepop Music.

YaaaasGaga

I'm hoping for an all-stars round up of legends!

Elton John

Cher

Barbra Streisand

Sting

Bruce Springsteen

Metallica

Carole King

Stevie Wonder

I feel like all of these are plausible contenders.

Imagine if they only joined just for the last song and each took a line of one of Gaga's hits :poot:

Archived