question

Would Joanne have a meltdown because of the Super Bowl

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Ashley
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's only like during this particular era that we feel so insecure. I wonder why... :madge:

But why is that? She just doesn't want to overwork herself by having a ton of promotional performances, but the handful of ones we have gotten were great.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

I dont understand why we dont believe in Gagas perfomance ability anymore just because of one bad video. We all know that she is a GOOD performer

It's because these past few performances have been rather small scaled, apart from the VSFS. Even then the MR vocals on that seemed a little shaky. If she can't be perfect on that one, what make us think she could be perfect on something even bigger like this?

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I dont understand why we dont believe in Gagas perfomance ability anymore just because of one bad video. We all know that she is a GOOD performer

It's not 1 bad video, it's the lack of exciting performances... it's just the "stripped back" thing that is worrying most people.. And I have to say I'm part of those people too, because I really hope she brings props with her and a lot of visuals... I'm not here for a 15 minute version of that AYO SNL thing..

Gypsygaga1
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

It's because these past few performances have been rather small scaled, apart from the VSFS. Even then the MR vocals on that seemed a little shaky. If she can't be perfect on that one, what make us think she could be perfect on something even bigger like this?

Because the pressure is higher.She knows if she f*cks this one up, it would hurt her career real bad

Perfect Ilusion

Gypsygaga1
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

It's not 1 bad video, it's the lack of exciting performances... it's just the "stripped back" thing that is worrying most people.. And I have to say I'm part of those people too, because I really hope she brings props with her and a lot of visuals... I'm not here for a 15 minute version of that AYO SNL thing..

Of course, I want iconic visuals and a lot of choreography, and we will get that. She wont sit at the piano during Pokerface

Perfect Ilusion

Panchecco

that documentary is so stressfull .... I watched it so many times and every time I thought Katy was never gonna make it (not only her but her team and the SB team with the grass and everything)... I really hope everything goes fine with Gagz :giveup:

RAMROD

I am sure she understood the challenge. Don't worry, she is being quiet for a reason.

Focusing to one thing only at the moment, I am sure. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Runway
12 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

But never that kind of huge. And the last big show was like 3 years ago. 

ARTPOPNick

Of course, I want iconic visuals and a lot of choreography, and we will get that. She wont sit at the piano during Pokerface

Yeah I know that, but I just don't want the performances to be "clean": just dancers, a choreography and some lights.. I want a whole story, she is one of the few artists who (can and already did) create a whole story telling performance/tour... 

and this era, everything has been pretty basic, and I know thats her vision and she wants it to be pure because the album itself is more "back to the roots"... But GAGA is playing the Superbowl at her lowest extravaganza point since she became a star and that worries me... 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Runway said:

BIG as in production wise. That dress looked like it cost a lot, but no... The only thing she had to care about was her vocals. 

Gypsygaga1
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah I know that, but I just don't want the performances to be "clean": just dancers, a choreography and some lights.. I want a whole story, she is one of the few artists who (can and already did) create a whole story telling performance/tour... 

and this era, everything has been pretty basic, and I know thats her vision and she wants it to be pure because the album itself is more "back to the roots"... But GAGA is playing the Superbowl at her lowest extravaganza point since she became a star and that worries me... 

I dont understand why they bring her to the superbowl now.Imagine the slayage in 2011:excited2:

But still, Gaga will deliver and we all know that.When it is important,she always delivers

Perfect Ilusion

ARTPOPNick

I dont understand why they bring her to the superbowl now.Imagine the slayage in 2011:excited2:

But still, Gaga will deliver and we all know that.When it is important,she always delivers

Yeah i was just thinking the same, why didn't they gave her the opportunity in 2011 or 2012... 

and I hope so, the last time a performance really surprised me was during the BTW era, (SXSW was cool, but just too "try hard", SwineFest was a mess in my opinion, the ORIGINAL VMA concept 2013 could have been really iconic, but the version she gave was pretty basic too compared to her previous performances)

So let's hope and pray

So they can end ha :creepflop:

illuminati is so tired of Gaga, they killed the blonde in 2012, even killed brownGa

so they will finish ha in 2017 :creepflop:

Gypsygaga1
Just now, Nono said:

So they can end ha :creepflop:

illuminati is so tired of Gaga, they killed the blonde in 2012, even killed brownGa

so they will finish ha in 2017 :creepflop:

:creepflop::toofunny:

Perfect Ilusion

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Yeah i was just thinking the same, why didn't they gave her the opportunity in 2011 or 2012... 

and I hope so, the last time a performance really surprised me was during the BTW era, (SXSW was cool, but just too "try hard", SwineFest was a mess in my opinion, the ORIGINAL VMA concept 2013 could have been really iconic, but the version she gave was pretty basic too compared to her previous performances)

So let's hope and pray

Everything will be okay:happy:

Perfect Ilusion

Archived