:excited2: one of her best videos, hands down 

:awkney:

Long Live Gretchen

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, otutai said:

who said that..? broh  nothing ıs legit for LADY GAGA

They literally leaked demos from TFM, snippets from unreleased songs and numerous outtakes from various photoshoots, including the album shoot for Born This Way. How much more proof would you need that they're legit?

takemetovenus
8 minutes ago, otutai said:

are u ok? ıts ın Last Minutes of BTW video.. open your eyesss

Oops, I'm a flop fan :saladga:

BTW is my least watched Gaga video :cryga:

Ok tho but just wondering, how do we know that they're\it is the original Project Gaga & not a troll or something?

Edit: they just posted on the tumblr

Hello, again.

Unfortunately our original blog has been lost to time. A new sense of community in the fan base has awakened our passion to give back.

So just like old times… welcome to Project Gaga. We cannot guarantee you will like everything, but if we make even one fan smile, our goal has been achieved.

https://projectgaga.tumblr.com/post/155350001634/hello-again

100 followers for more? hmm

HOTNebraskaGuy
5 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Ok tho but just wondering, how do we know that they're\it is the original Project Gaga & not a troll or something?

Edit: they just posted on the tumblr

Hello, again.

Unfortunately our original blog has been lost to time. A new sense of community in the fan base has awakened our passion to give back.

So just like old times… welcome to Project Gaga. We cannot guarantee you will like everything, but if we make even one fan smile, our goal has been achieved.

https://projectgaga.tumblr.com/post/155350001634/hello-again

100 followers for more? hmm

A sense of community? :gum:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RAMROD

Little did we know, she hinted the cowgirl era even then with the gloves, and blatantly, with the country remix of BTW :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Should we make a separate thread about the return of Project Gaga? This is potentially too big to go under the radar :gum:

53 minutes ago, Greg said:

PROJECTGAGA?! 

Does anyone else remember when they blessed us with all that stuff in 2011? :giveup: They gave us a demo of Speechless, the Musicland snippet, the Just Dance solo mix and various outtakes from shoots like the BTW album shoot, and that's just stuff I remember off the top of my head. I'm so happy they're back :giveup: This could potentially be amazing :giveup: 

YEEESSSSSSS

ProjectGaga was like the highlight of 2011. :flutter: It was lit.

Archived