💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is Lady Gaga's Creative Director?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I'm not very up to date with the Haus and who's in it and who's not. But I just want to know who's ha current creative director?

If she even has one. A talent like her doesn't really need one tbh

lxdygxga

Ruth Hogben was called her creative director during the Intel/Grammys stuff, and I know Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were directed by Ruth and Andrea Gelardin. I think the two of them work with Gaga on most things now. 

D1SC0STICK
Just now, jvckk said:

Ruth Hogben was called her creative director during the Intel/Grammys stuff, and I know Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were directed by Ruth and Andrea Gelardin.

Not that there was much to direct in that latest video :stalkga:

Find your freedom in the music.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Ruth Hogben was called her creative director during the Intel/Grammys stuff, and I know Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons were directed by Ruth and Andrea Gelardin. I think the two of them work with Gaga on most things now. 

Ruth didn't direct the Million Reasons video. It was Gaga and Brandon. 

retrosexual123

hmmm she doesn't really have one anymore - not a la Formichetti, Dada, Boomcack etc... 

It's mostly her and Brandon and her friends who decide what they like. 

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Ruth didn't direct the Million Reasons video. It was Gaga and Brandon. 

Background and sypnosis[edit]

The music video for "Million Reasons" was directed by Ruth Hogben and Andrea Gelardin, who had also helmed the video for the previous single, "Perfect Illusion".[37] Gaga announced that the music video for "Million Reasons" would be a continuation of that for "Perfect Illusion". It was released on December 14, 2016, afternoon on MTV followed by a worldwide release to Vevo shortly afterwards. The singer also released a 16 second teaser showing her laying across the desert floor from the ending of "Perfect Illusion" during sunset, as black SUVs approach her from afar.[38] After that her crew comes out of the SUVs and takes her to a video shoot where she prepares to sing "Million Reasons". As she starts getting ready, the singer notices a small box with a bow atop it on her desk. The video then intercuts to a number of flashbacks—Gaga singing in a white studio while playing the guitar, getting rescued by her friends from the desert and Gaga breaking down in tears. Finally Gaga opens the box which reveals the inside content to be a rosary with a note saying "Love you, sis

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Luxe Ford
7 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

The music video for "Million Reasons" was directed by Ruth Hogben and Andrea Gelardin, who had also helmed the video for the previous single, "Perfect Illusion".[37] Gaga announced that the music video for "Million Reasons" would be a continuation of that for "Perfect Illusion". It was released on December 14, 2016, afternoon on MTV followed by a worldwide release to Vevo shortly afterwards. The singer also released a 16 second teaser showing her laying across the desert floor from the ending of "Perfect Illusion" during sunset, as black SUVs approach her from afar.[38] After that her crew comes out of the SUVs and takes her to a video shoot where she prepares to sing "Million Reasons". As she starts getting ready, the singer notices a small box with a bow atop it on her desk. The video then intercuts to a number of flashbacks—Gaga singing in a white studio while playing the guitar, getting rescued by her friends from the desert and Gaga breaking down in tears. Finally Gaga opens the box which reveals the inside content to be a rosary with a note saying "Love you, sis

Thanks for the synopsis! Now I don't have to watch it again. 💀

And whoever is creative director at this point, it ain't working.

/Fordy, bitter old queen.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

RadioIsOurs
9 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

Thanks for bringing back the best of memories... :madge:

KleinGa
10 minutes ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

you couldn't just leave the first sentence and delete the rest?

You had to bring back all those wonderful memories of that video? :madge:

Panchecco
50 minutes ago, jvckk said:

they also recently directed Gaga's latest MR performances...

Spoiler

I still don't get why they designed amazing naturalistic stages for gaga but still decided to shoot the MR music video in a fu*king studio with a plain white background + ugly pink effect added to the camera. I mean couldn't they shoot it outside? :toofunny::giveup:

Archived