💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga's SB is in Daylight...

OMonster

Featured Posts

Helxig

I was just thinking this!! 

I really want hers to be at night! Everything is more exciting in the dark, and it's so important for any lighting or visuals to really land and have an impact.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luxe Ford

We can allways hope someone sabotages the game to cause delays.

But it's Gaga, I'm sure shes got it all covered.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

18 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Coldplay was the best part of the halftime show tho

lol

sarahb
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

but there are a lot of time outs, they have to build the stage, there are some commercials, the clock is stopped a lot of times during the game.. So this can add a lot of extra minutes that can make a huge difference... She will defintely reach sunset, so everything else is just extra, so probably it will be dark

Wait is that why the game lasts hours even though halves are supposed to be about 30 minutes? 

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Wait is that why the game lasts hours even though halves are supposed to be about 30 minutes? 

Yep :) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-long-does-super-bowl-halftime-show-last-1801748

that's a pretty clear and good article explaining the things

" A normal football game doesn’t last anywhere close to 60 minutes, however. The game stops for a variety of reasons. There are short breaks between each quarter, which adds time. The game clock stops with two minutes remaining in the second and fourth quarters as well; this is called the two-minute warning. If a team throws an incomplete pass, meaning the ball hits the ground, the clock stops. If a ball carrier goes out of bounds, the clock stops, as well.

Each team is also allotted three timeouts per half. Those time outs stop the clock for two minutes. There are also television timeouts, to allow for commercials, either at pre-determined points in the game or during natural breaks in the play (like injuries, penalties, scoring plays, and kickoffs). "

It's thanks to that 2 minute warning, Katy her set was in the dark... There were a lot of times the clock had to be stopped, if you watch her documentary you can see it, so that gave her just enough time

sarahb
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Yep :) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-long-does-super-bowl-halftime-show-last-1801748

that's a pretty clear and good article explaining the things

Thanks. God how many stops are there to turn a 60 minute game into a 3 hour+ game? :saladga: That'd drive me insane lol. 
Good news is it probably means Gaga will be performing in darkness then. 

PopThatArt

The stadium has a retractable roof but that might interfere with Gaga flying in from the heavens on Volantis as she sings GUY. 

Go see A Star is Born

OMonster
13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I was just thinking this!! 

I really want hers to be at night! Everything is more exciting in the dark, and it's so important for any lighting or visuals to really land and have an impact.

Oh, 100%. The Half Time Show is recently very reliant on digital graphics; so lighting is pivotal to this. For it to really work and have impact, it's gotta be dark I think. 

I mean, it's Gaga, though... she can make anything work and I'm sure she's got it all covered - but I'd definitely prefer for darkness and I'm sure she would, too. 

subtext / fantasy

ARTPOPNick
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Thanks. God how many stops are there to turn a 60 minute game into a 3 hour+ game? :saladga: That'd drive me insane lol. 
Good news is it probably means Gaga will be performing in darkness then. 

yeah :) have you watched the katy documentary? because there it happens a lot, just before she has to go on

sarahb
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

yeah :) have you watched the katy documentary? because there it happens a lot, just before she has to go on

Nah I haven't. Since I'll probably have a stream up and running I might watch a bit of the game itself just to see first hand. 

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Nah I haven't. Since I'll probably have a stream up and running I might watch a bit of the game itself just to see first hand. 

Here it starts (around 46:00), you can see that at 48:00 the 2 minute warning is reached, and they still have 22 minutes until sunset, but thanks to all those time outs and stops, she made it...

Archived