5.  Bad Romance

6. You and I

7. Born This Way

8. Edge of Glory

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Psychedelic
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

it's not about if it's more iconic, TEOG was faar bigger hit than Paparazzi

So what? It is definitely about which one is more iconic... Iconic means people identify it. A song can be for many weeks at #1 but GP are not obssessed about the charts so they probably wont even know that fact and forget about that song next year.

An Iconic song remains... even if it wasn't so big in the charts!

Miracle

These prediction / dream setlistd without TEOG are making me prepared for the meltdown coming after she leaves the stage without performing it

monsterdino
Just now, Psychedelic said:

So what? It is definitely about which one is more iconic... Iconic means people identify it. A song can be for many weeks at number one but GP are not obssessed about the charts so they probably wont even know that and forget about that song next year. An Iconic song remains... even if it wasn't so big in the charts!

...still TEOG is a classic plus it's waaaaaaay more fitting for the Superbowl and it's a perfect ending tbh

Psychedelic
Just now, monsterdino said:

...still TEOG is a classic plus it's waaaaaaay more fitting for the Superbowl and it's a perfect ending tbh

It is not a classic, sorry... I also love that song, and I agree a show with it as a closing would be epic. 

But tbh at least 45% of the people who will watch wont even recognize it and would be let down if she closes with it.

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

It is not a classic, sorry... I also love that song, and I agree a show with it as a closing would be epic. 

But tbh at least 45% of the people who will watch wont even recognize it and would be let down if she closes with it.

Sorry hun, but mostly gays know Paparazzi and keep in mind that the most of the people who will be watching the Superbowl are straights...and definitely more people know TEOG but the thing is they don't know that the song is from Gaga

Plus it's impossible that she would play 3 songs from The Fame, 1 from TFM, 1 from BTW, 0 from ARTPOP and 2 from Joanne

Psychedelic
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Sorry hun, but mostly gays know Paparazzi and keep in mind that the most of the people who will be watching the Superbowl are straights...and definitely more people know TEOG but the thing is they don't know that the song is from Gaga

ENOUGH. I get your obssession over that song... make your own thread so I can quote you when it is not performed next month! :trollga:

monsterdino

ENOUGH. I get your obssession over that song... make your own thread so I can quote you when it is not performed next month!

gorl no, I could get less f is she plays TEOG or not. Im just being real

Psychedelic

gorl no, I could get less f is she plays TEOG or not. Im just being real

Same for me with Paparazzi, but it is obvious we have different concepts of reality! :madge:

monsterdino

Same for me with Paparazzi, but it is obvious we have different concepts of reality! :madge:

as I said it's impossible for her to play 3 songs from The Fame, and to play 1 or 0 songs from the rest of the other albums except for Joanne (which is normal since she is promoting that album)

Psychedelic
4 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

as I said it's impossible for her to play 3 songs from The Fame, and to play 1 or 0 songs from the rest of the other albums except for Joanne (which is normal since she is promoting that album)

It is posssible, The Fame sold about 20 million copies while her 2nd best selling album has sold about half that amount... and the only album that would have 0 songs on it is ARTPOP, and it is possibble... I don't think I have to detail on that one... :cryga:

GP know FameGa better than they do any other Gagz :lolga:

monsterdino

It is posssible, The Fame sold about 20 million copies while her 2nd best selling album has sold half of that... and the only album that would have 0 songs on it is ARTPOP, and it is possibble... I don't think I have to detail on that one... :cryga:

1 album = 3 songs

3 albums = 2 songs

:awkney:

Arizona Sky

My prediction: (no particular order)

A-YO
Bad Romance
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory
Born This Way
Special Guest Cover (Rock Band)
Million Reasons 

Psychedelic

1 album = 3 songs

3 albums = 2 songs

:awkney:

It is 2 and an excerpt VS 4. Now you're being sarcasticly judgeful... Really? Being salty about an innocent opinion? Get your #$% straightened out guuurl!

Archived