💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga looks so uncomfortable in this interview

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
24 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I noticed she was kinda over it about most interviews during Perfect Illusion.42c8e34114.png

She didn't sleep that day. She wasn't over it. She was dying. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

In almost all the Joanne era interviews, she looks very anxious and keeps touching her leg, her head, rubbing her hands, ect. But the way she talks and her interactions seem normal for the most part. How has she been awkward?

Besides the mannerisms you mentioned, I remember watching an interview from Japan and she was sticking her neck out staring the interviewers dead in the eyes with a permanent smile and it felt so forced and awkward. The way she speaks in general, like she's slowing down on purpose to seem deep in thought. It doesn't feel authentic to me.

Katie14
Just now, Fanta said:

Besides the mannerisms you mentioned, I remember watching an interview from Japan and she was sticking her neck out staring the interviewers dead in the eyes with a permanent smile and it felt so forced and awkward. The way she speaks in general, like she's slowing down on purpose to seem deep in thought. It doesn't feel authentic to me.

Well in Japan there is a language barrier so any awkwardness is probably because of that. hasn't she always spoken slow and thoughtful? She just wants to make sure she conveys what she is thinking properly. I don't know, I just don't view that as awkward. 

Green Detox

Must be overwhelmed that she's promoting another Pop project which she hasn't done for the past 3 years

21 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Well in Japan there is a language barrier so any awkwardness is probably because of that. hasn't she always spoken slow and thoughtful? She just wants to make sure she conveys what she is thinking properly. I don't know, I just don't view that as awkward. 

Well fine but that's your opinion and I'll have mine. Clearly I'm not the only one picking up on it, js.

oYIqNML.gif

Archived