• Vocals
    • Outfits (non-Joanne)
    • Controversy
    • Songs from Joanne
    • Songs from ARTPOP
    • Songs from Born This Way
    • Songs from The Fame (Monster)
    • Wigs
    • Gaga playing Instruments (Piano, Drums, Acoustic Guitar)

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

Do we think there will be guests? I'm sure there will be but I hope it's just her and no one else. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thezeitergeist said:

Do we think there will be guests? I'm sure there will be but I hope it's just her and no one else. 

I will be dissapointed if there's not. Just please no Tony.:interestinga:

Green Detox

Gaga elevating at the end while closing the show with The Edge Of Glory with an invisible harness so it would look like she truly has a super power to fly, and if ever someone accuses her of copying katy, just remind them of the Volantis which really looked identical to katy's shootin star(lantis) lmao

If she thinks that a band, "rockGa" or "dopeGa" vocals, leather and stage lights will suffice for a super bowl halftime show in this day and age, I'd rather she just keep that to herself. 

That would fly if she was playing anthem music in 1985 and would even be legendary if it was 1975. 

She got (or should've gotten) her inner rock star out during the Dive Bar Tour (which was glorious because it was intimate, SB is not).

Time for something actually innovative. And I mean innovative in an objective sense, not some cockamamie idea in her head that was half assed executed and translated poorly to the stage. 

Blahwhatever22

I think she should perform A new song from joanne. The two singles she has from it are pretty much done at this point, It needs to be upbeat not another ballad again. I'm gonna assume she will only have room for one joanne song since most of her setlist will be only her biggest hits, So why not a new one.

RocketNumberNine

Just Dance (Short)
Poker Face
Paparazi & Telephone (medley)
Bad Romance
Alejandro (Short)
Born This Way 
1 Joanne Song!
And I think she's Releasing NEW something!!!
Maybe Elton John collabrate with her...
The Orbit , Disco Stick , Fire Bra comes back....

The Surrealist
12 hours ago, tizian said:

it's not that difficult to combine everything from this poll in a 15 min perfomance :trollga:

We are talking about Gaga, so it is.

2.gif

kvnrp

I want Fire.

I want her to literally burn that stadium down while singing Perfect Illusion and everyone is running around screaming.

How iconic that would be. :lana:

warhol killer
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

I want Fire.

I want her to literally burn that stadium down while singing Perfect Illusion and everyone is running around screaming.

How iconic that would be. :lana:

what kind of satanic ritual sacrifice

The Joanne Mons†er Chaos Angel EP confirmed 2017.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

From the visual point - i want her to use these screens like other have sone before. And no wig and littöe makeup would slay me

Music vise i would like swine. But one can only dream 

Monster Voices
23 hours ago, monketsharona said:

didn't she say she knows what fans want (before starting Joanne era :reductive:) ?

She said she knows what we want but she never said she's gonna give it to us... :lolga:

Forever and Always!

21 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

She said she knows what we want but she never said she's gonna give it to us... :lolga:

DEAD :sharon:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived