• Vocals
    • Outfits (non-Joanne)
    • Controversy
    • Songs from Joanne
    • Songs from ARTPOP
    • Songs from Born This Way
    • Songs from The Fame (Monster)
    • Wigs
    • Gaga playing Instruments (Piano, Drums, Acoustic Guitar)

Featured Posts

GagaMegaFan
28 minutes ago, Chaos Alex said:

I need everything :neyde::queenga::lolly:

hello sweety how long have you been here :lolly:

Spoiler

ot: I need a goddam SHOW ok? She can do anything she wants but I will be entertained. otherwise .........

Gret4.gif

ew

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
9 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

But Joanne was the album that gave her the gig and sealed the deal with the NFL. Don't be surprised if she goes full #JoanneVibes on us.

They gave her the SB for several reasons for sure : the fact that her performance last year was the most talked event of SB 2016, her career, her big hits, the fact she's a big artist, and the fact she was releasing a new album. 

She'll perform her hits for sure because that's what the GP (+100M people) knows of her. The NFL always asks their artist to bring the iconic songs. Of course there will be some Joanne songs. But the show will also be something that aims the GP's interest first.  

My wishlist:

epic vocals

songs: Poker Face/Just Dance/Bad Romance/DITD/Born This Way/TEOG (sorry ARTPOP, I would include Venus, but it'd happen only in my dreams), I Can't Give You Anything But Love Moroder with Tony, CTM and DH (or MR) - not in that order

no other mainstream pop stars (especially Beyonce or Bruno Mars), I'd be here for some legends and Xtina

choreography

costume and wig changes

scenography changes

- tour announcement

(+ new electro/disco/dance/funk single as lead single of LG6 and the return of crazyga :giveup:)

HauntingHollow

The only slower song she should do is TEOG as the encore , if she does MR or any other piano performance they are gonna throw cans at the bitch, this is football, they want high energy, so Gaga better stop with her preaching and start working the shiz ! :madge:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

chromaticainmyhead

it's not that difficult to combine everything from this poll in a 15 min perfomance :trollga:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Delusional
1 hour ago, Sycamore said:

Tony is shook.

por644pn8cvzc1.jpg

Epione daddy

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

CyberAlex
26 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

hello sweety how long have you been here :lolly:

Hi honey  :lolly:

I'll be happy when Gaga does not take Tony Bennet to the stage  :poot:

Panchecco

I promised myself to not expect anything at all from this performance in order to not end up being disappointed BUT since we're already here :neyde: 

I have to say coreography...

I NEED HER TO MAKE THAT STADIUM FALL APART

giphy.gif

Panchecco
23 minutes ago, Moncher said:

The only slower song she should do is TEOG as the encore , if she does MR or any other piano performance they are gonna throw cans at the bitch, this is football, they want high energy, so Gaga better stop with her preaching and start working the shiz ! :madge:

to be completely honest... yes it is football BUT they clearly don't give a f*ck about wether Gaga sings TEOG or MR...:reductive:. the public will probably only remember Bad Romance, Poker Face and Born This Way (not sure about BTW though)

LynpheaStar

I just want it to be dark (night)

and if it is still day, that they close the dome, to make it dark

I want the light-show to be top

HauntingHollow
Just now, Panchecco said:

to be completely honest... yes it is football BUT they clearly don't give a f*ck about wether Gaga sings TEOG or MR...:reductive:. the public will probably only remember Bad Romance, Poker Face and Born This Way (not sure about BTW though)

yeah but MR is too depresive for that, TEOG is still way more energetic and suitable for it, it would be like Beyonce ending her show with Halo, this is not the time for Gaga to be selfish and wanting to do her Joanne shiz, she needs to give to people what they want or she is done :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

59 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

Yes.

Enough of Redone.

She needs new hits and the Superbowl is the best platform to promote her new music.

rzddX_s-200x150.gif

And how will public sing along if they dont know the words?

:oprah: :oprah:

HOW?

how?

h o w?

TeenIdle

I want a disco inspired segment for Just Dance with a look like this one (minus the hat)

lady-gaga-leaves-saturday-night-live-in-

Archived