Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

Gaga's idea of simplicity through the years

Panchecco

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

you did it as a joke but I think she might actually say something like that... maybe as her opening

tumblr_ll5f24dw8i1qzwburo1_500_147983452 

but tonight

15780710_956051821192680_215730182979331

I hope She's not that stupid. The GP would be like "ok, wtf? no!"

MJHolland

Yeah her idea of "simplistic" has gotten way more simple over the years

Spoiler

I agree, however, that the MR video was not simplistic, it was lazy :lolly:

Panchecco
16 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Hide contents

PS this I hate Million Reasons video thing was funny for the first few days but y'all are gonna have to get over it eventually. Just be happy it wasn't her just playing a guitar on a stool, better yet, a video without her even in it

First of all I was not trying to be funny... it's just how I feel about that video :awkney:

You say that we should appreciate the fact that at least we have a video (unlike DWUW/Venus) and be happy with it even if it's basically 3 minutes of recycled material from the previous video and the Apple commercial..

giphy.gif

I agree that maybe that's her idea of simple but that video was just lazy...tired... they realized they had no time to shoot it so they used what they had (Gaga was getting ready to leave for Paris and you can see the clothes she wore once she got there in the video) and I'm not 100% sure that the Apple commercial scenes were shot that same day or if they were ACTUALLY taken from an unreleased version of the promo for Apple that was maybe supposed to be released later last year or at the beginning of 2017...

She could (and should) have made a visually beautiful video still keeping it pretty simple and without recycling already seen stuff... that's just undeniable

giphy.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
10 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

First of all I was not trying to be funny... it's just how I feel about that video :awkney:

You say that we should appreciate the fact that at least we have a video (unlike DWUW/Venus) and be happy with it even if it's basically 3 minutes of recycled material from the previous video and the Apple commercial..

giphy.gif

I agree that maybe that's her idea of simple but that video was just lazy...tired... they realized they had no time to shoot it so they used what they had (Gaga was getting ready to leave for Paris and you can see the clothes she wore once she got there in the video) and I'm not 100% sure that the Apple commercial scenes were shot that same day or if they were ACTUALLY taken from an unreleased version of the promo for Apple that was maybe supposed to be released later last year or at the beginning of 2017...

She could (and should) have made a visually beautiful video still keeping it pretty simple and without recycling already seen stuff... that's just undeniable

giphy.gif

Oh no, she used the same set. At least she changed and even used a different guitar. And it's not like she used that footage for the ENTIRE video. There was a whole plot line you conveniently seem to be forgetting. 

Also, I look at it as the MR shoot where she filmed the Apple ad, not the other way around. It helps.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

There was a whole plot line you conveniently seem to be forgetting. 

the plot is probably the only "good" (or at least "ok") thing about the video... that's why I didn't think about it.. I was focusing on the negative aspect..... I do think she could have hinted directly at her aunt and give a more clear meaning to Natali's gift (maybe adding Joanne's picture in the box with Natali's note?)

6 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Also, I look at it as the MR shoot where she filmed the Apple ad, not the other way around. It helps.

glitterfy7155649T829B81.gif

Archived