šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

VMAs 2009

POP2

Featured Posts

Sunny

Not a lot of people know this, but thanks to Gaga's / VMA Ā team we got the iconic blood dress.
She wanted to use a dress similar to this one (she said it in an interview with Ayumi Hamasaki), but they didn't allow it

thank god tbh

I like dancin', and ponies....

Earthling
47 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Not a lot of people know this, but thanks to Gaga's / VMA Ā team we got the iconic blood dress.
She wanted to use a dress similar to this one (she said it in an interview with Ayumi Hamasaki), but they didn't allow it

thank god tbh

That's really cute and I can see her doing something like that in the future, but for the VMA'sĀ :sweat:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

Earthling

That 2009 VMA's performance was definitely a major factor to me becoming a stan.

A was so intrigued by Gaga since Just Dance and Poker Face and after seeing the Paparazzi video, I loved the fashion and theatrics so I think then and there I become a fan, but this performance really showcased her talent and passion so it sealed the stan deal for me. Ā  Ā 

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

He8MyHeart

I stanned hardĀ the second I heard Just Dance but this performance was the cherry on top. I remember thinking that I'd never seen anything this amazingly creative and theatrical in my whole life. The vocals, the piano, the blood, the hanging. I was done.Ā Deceased.Ā 

Archived