other

VSFS performances were filmed more than once

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I just realised by re-watching the instagram videos of her performances that she must have filmed her performances (including the runaway with the models) more than once because the final aired versions of the songs are visibly different

in the instagram/snapchat videos she does different moves before walking (and slaying the runaway): she doesn't fix her hair and when she arrives at the end she blows a kiss with her left hand BUT in the final version she fixes her hair and she doesn't blow the kiss...

That also explains why she sounded weird in the leaked version of MR but amazing in the final one :trollga:

Spoiler

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but I always come late to these things :neyde:

Low key you're pretty late but they actually record the entire VSFS twice in order to show the best possible footage when it airs.

Gigi had a wardrobe malfunction during John Wayne, so that clearly didn't make the cut.

donutellha

yep, it's done twice

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Robot said:

they actually record the entire VSFS twice in order to show the best possible footage when it airs.

That's what I originally thought but then I DM a girl who was at the show in Paris and asked her if she could confirm that Gaga and the other artists performed twice and she said that they only performed once :neyde:... that's why I then started believing it was all one take :lolga:

maybe they have different audience members????

shmal96

I mean I believe it, it's a televised show and isn't live, so they're going to try to make it look as good as possible. 

androiduser
8 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

That's what I originally thought but then I DM a girl who was at the show in Paris and asked her if she could confirm that Gaga and the other artists performed twice and she said that they only performed once :neyde:... that's why I then started believing it was all one take :lolga:

maybe they have different audience members????

sometimes some shows are done twice - once for the buyers and once for the press, not sure if VS does it, but some major designers do it like that

Sister

They should try some spontaneity. :nails: Live and fresh.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived