💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

I had a dream of DH MV

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

And it was so detailed, my mind is so creative :giggle:

i don't remember the beginning, so I don't know how or if it linked in with MR

on the first chorus starting at 'YOOOOOOOOUNG will american', she's on the beach with an American flag belly top with the American flag wrapped at her hips, with back up dancers imitating her every move. I can't recall the choreography throughout the chorus but it was fast paced, plenty of Telephone teas. Long but wavy blonde hair

I remember close ups of gaga like these shots:

bad+romance+6.pngladygagawallpaperjudas1.jpg

but with the American flag blowing around like to the right here:

nfl2.jpg

theres scenes with her in the ocean, rolling around (them drunk in love teas), all happening during the day

then the final chorus is at night on the beach and it's raining (RAAAAAIN on me a million) 

i don't remember much else, this description probably didn't give it justice but it honestly slayed me :diane: 

Thoughts? Would you be happy with something like this? What do you imagine? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Bradley

Sounds like a fascinating idea but if they're at the beach, it's gonna look a lot like the Perfect Illusion video cause of the sand you know :emma:

Luke78619
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

Sounds like a fascinating idea but if they're at the beach, it's gonna look a lot like the Perfect Illusion video cause of the sand you know :emma:

My thoughts as well :awkney:

maybe it could be a beach of pebbles? :poot:

GhettoFabulous

I saw it being set in the grand canyon and she's waving the flag there while in a crop top and hot pant and 10 inch heels and lots of choreography(Janet level choreo) and Strip clubs and some skin but I like yours too 

tumblr_o2b9hz5zlS1r5iuj3o1_250.gif

And Diamond heart better be a film and it better have some drama/controversy and crazyinees and a high budget and NO BRANDON MAXWEll( I love him a lot but no) LL. DIRECTED BY:KLEN AND STYLED BY DADA AND MY BABY NICOLA :trollga:

PartySick

I get more of an urban feel from DH :huh: I'd love to see the video start off where MR left us and Gaga runs away (again :green:) as the song plays and she ends up at one of the bars she used to play to kill that last chorus before/while gogo dancing. It'd also be cool to have a cameo from the SG band :flutter:

Spoiler

If they're on good terms :gum:

This would also fit with how simple this era's videos are apparently going to be :golfclap:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I saw it being set in the grand canyon and she's waving the flag there while in a crop top and hot pant and 10 inch heels and lots of choreography(Janet level choreo) and Strip clubs and some skin but I like yours too 

tumblr_o2b9hz5zlS1r5iuj3o1_250.gif

that's how I imagined Americano mv back in 2011 

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, Popo said:

but it already has a MV

tumblr_mied974jkb1qjdbydo1_500.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Bad Kids

I imagined it to look like this:

with your description and i love it

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Sis, it's not a dream! It's real! We are just projections in your dream! Wake up! 

enhanced-15446-1457976375-10.png

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I get more of an urban feel from DH :huh: I'd love to see the video start off where MR left us and Gaga runs away (again :green:) as the song plays and she ends up at one of the bars she used to play to kill that last chorus before/while gogo dancing. It'd also be cool to have a cameo from the SG band :flutter:

Hide contents

If they're on good terms :gum:

This would also fit with how simple this era's videos are apparently going to be :golfclap:

Lady Starlight would be awesome too and maybe way easier than the SG Band members :laughga:nn

Loved the idea for the vid! I feel that Diamond Heart deserves a big production just like Judas\Paparazzi realness <3

Archived