Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Do you think Gaga will be successful again ?

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

"Fame is the best drug that's ever existed. But once you realize who you are and what you care about, that need for more, more, more just goes away. What matters is that I have a great family, I work hard, I take care of those around me, I provide jobs for people I love very much, and I make music that I hope sends a good message into the world. I turned 30 this year, and I'm a fully formed woman. I have a clear perspective on what I want. That, for me, is success. I want to be somebody who is fighting for what's true—not for more attention, more fame, more accolades."

I wish she surprise dropped another album the night of/after her superbowl performance. I love Joanne, I think its a great album and I love it and all around it (except two songs and the MR video :neyde:). But I wish she did something extraordinary with music that would slay the whole industry, great vocals and visuals and something very bold, cause thats what she used to do and who she was and it was great.

GagaTheExplorer
56 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Sure. The halftime show is a make it or break it :gum: She can score a huge hit there :gum: Maybe a #1 :gum:

Well, if she released the lead in Feb (when she had the national anthem, the grammys and the oscars + the vine that went viral :trollga:) + album in March with the Redone songs, we could've get this, but... oh well :unicorn:

:duck:psy ya yay

LePetitGAGABLover

Success is a subjective term. Will Gaga still be somewhat relevant and have mild-success? Yes. I mean, she's outselling people like Selena, etc. Will she ever be as successful as her peak days? Nope. Not even if she works with Redone (aka the God of music).

LePetitGAGABLover
26 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I can't believe she thought she'll gain more audience by toning down her image :awkney:

I thought I was the only one who thought this:madge:

Toning down her image+all that try-hard interviews where she says that "she's just like the rest of us" irked many people.

The Fame Joanne
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I dont speak gangnam style sorry

But do you can if you like? :oprah:

Lee Ng
48 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I'm watching while waiting for iconic performances like these

I think the JW and even Ayo at VSFS can easily stand along with these performances lol so there you go , an iconic performance by Lady Gaga happened only about 1 month ago

D1SC0STICK
4 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I think the JW and even Ayo at VSFS can easily stand along with these performances lol so there you go , an iconic performance by Lady Gaga happened only about 1 month ago

I don't agree with this, I'm sorry.
The only thing 'iconic' to this were the high heels and the wings.
And even those wings were nothing special, because all the models had them on.

It's just that people get satisfied with less, because there's nothing more to be excited about.
Or not in a way Gaga did earlier when she was all over the internet, newspapers, tv, radios, etc.

I'm not hating on you / this thread.
It's just my opinion: I like the VSFS performance, but it wasn't that special like Paparazzi @ VMA's for example.

Find your freedom in the music.

Archived