💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think Gaga will be successful again ?

Andrew2512

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

I mean she's successful and relevant but I missed her being the number one artist WW as from between 2008 to 2012, do you think Gaga will be on top again selling between 500K and 1 million albums in first week and do you think we'll have hit singles and no.1's again?  The last thing do you think the creative bizarre Gaga will be back again or she's gonna be forever like this era which is somehow boring Gaga ?

I don't care about #1s but I want TF/M/BTW/AP Gaga back, I can't connect with this Joanne personna :madge:

MaryJaneHolland

Sure. The halftime show is a make it or break it :gum: She can score a huge hit there :gum: Maybe a #1 :gum:

2 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

selling between 500K and 1 million albums in first week

Well, if she released the lead in Feb (when she had the national anthem, the grammys and the oscars + the vine that went viral :trollga:) + album in March with the Redone songs, we could've get this, but... oh well :unicorn:

Andrew2512
Just now, AURA said:

I don't care about #1s but I want TF/M/BTW/AP Gaga back, I can't connect with this Joanne personna :madge:

Me too

KleinGa

1 minute ago, Andrew2512 said:

I'm waiting desperately. 

Sometimes I watch the old youtube performances and pretend she never left.

Swan Heart

No, she'll never be the 'it' girls again. And it's fine. As long as she gives as good songs, which Joanne has plenty of, I'm on board.

Edit: Yall are depressing. :sweat:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

JR Gg
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Sometimes I watch the old youtube performances and pretend she never left.

I'm watching while waiting for iconic performances like these:wtfga:

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm afraid people are just generally over her

Wasn't Bobby saying that they are "trying to gain a wider audience" or smth like this with this album?

I can't believe she thought she'll gain more audience by toning down her image :awkney:

I like Joanne, it's not her best but still good. At this point I'm just waiting for the halftime show which is, as I said, a make it or break it for her :unicorn:

Naufri

She's going to sell more than 1M albums with Joanne and faster that some of her contemporaries. She's already succesful.

Can't stop pretending music that you don't like is not selling well? thanks.

Naufri

From the creators of "ARTPOP is trash because it didn't sell as much as Katy Perry"...

Joanne is not selling because it have no bops!!!

Bayonetta
20 minutes ago, AURA said:

I don't care about #1s 

I agree with this, but the rest of that sentence can choke 

jr16j_s-200x150.gif

Archived