Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just another day would slay

caseymonster

Featured Posts

Agree. It will do better than Diamond Heart. Her live performances will sh*t on DH's. 

Imagine her doing a theatrical music video, walking along NY streets and going to Central Park, carrying her guitar and saying hi to strangers on her way, doing some light dancing.

Weasel

I played the entire album in the car with my family and they all started tapping along when Just Another Day came on. My mom started whistling the tune during the 2nd chorus :hor:

Panchecco
13 minutes ago, BenG said:

Agree. It will do better than Diamond Heart. Her live performances will sh*t on DH's. 

Imagine her doing a theatrical music video, walking along NY streets and going to Central Park, carrying her guitar and saying hi to strangers on her way, doing some light dancing.

I would love it to be a single and my idea for the video would probably be like yours (and it would slay tbh)

2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I would love it to be a single and my idea for the video would probably be like yours (and it would slay tbh)

It would work well for fall/autumn tbh

Andrew2512

No its the worst song on Joanne, She has to pick her coming single between DIC , JW, DH , AD or even A-YO even tho it's not one of my faves but it's the most radio friendly song on the album.

Swan Heart

I love Just Another Day but I do not see it as a single. I would still rather have this one over JW though - Never got the love for this one, possibly the worst Joanne song.

Let Million Reasons live a little more because it has potential. Then give Dancin In Circles a try.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

JAD won't be as dull as a typical ballad but it will still push the "talented" singer-songwriter image.

A-YO's chorus is horrible. You can't even tell what she's singing with all the shrieking.

John Wayne has a non-existent chorus. Only good for dance clubs.

Joanne should be a single but not the next one since MR is also a ballad.

Dancin' in Circle is her best bet but oh dear the radio edit :rip:

The next singles should be Dancin' in Circles (Summer), Just Another Day (Fall/Autumn) and Joanne (Winter). End the tour and era by late-2017/early-2018 and just focus on ASIB and C3C/Xmas album.

Archived