Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

Miss Noelle

i love this thread so much!!!! i love seeing how all y'all fell in love with our mumma. 

paparazzi made me a stan because that catchy ass bop made me feel so good. and the white and blue outfit from the video slayed me so much. pretty much every song from her after that made me feel good, inspired me to be like her. i found my bestest friends because we all liked her. most of all, she made me so happy and proud to be gay (i literally just teared up a bit typing that)

also side story back in grade school when judas came out i wasnt allowed to use the internet on school days so my sister who was allowed to use the computer listened to it for me lol 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Paparazzi VMAs. Seems like that's the answer for most people. That's when her real crazy surprising performance art really came out for the first time. When Just Dance first came out up until that performance I wasn't really impressed. Then I was like... Oh ****, okooyyyy mama. I'll let you show me what you got. 

little legend

Poker Face  :giveup: I remember that I didn't like her when I heard Just Dance because I thought she was just another basic singer but then I heard Poker Face with the iconic intro and the beautiful chorus and the whole song especially the intro always gave me power and goosebumps. Then I watched her live performances of Poker Face and fell in love with her energy, confidence and love the fact that she was the biggest pop star on the planet and won everything. As a result Poker Face remains my most played song ever and I became I stan since then 

I became interested in GaGa after I heard Poker Face.

I became a fan when I heard Paparazzi.

It wasn't until Bad Romance that I became a stan.

:music: 

I remember being carpooled to school hearing Poker Face on the pop station in 2008... When i got home i immediately listened to The Fame and was super interested in Gaga. It wasn't until The Fame Monster when I REALLY started stanning, however. 

misunderstood

Poker Face in January 2009.

I was a casual listener when I heard Just Dance on the radio and added it to my iPod Shuffle.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

callumxoxo

I remember hearing Poker Face and loving Gaga instantly! Then Bad Romance was released a year later, and I fell in love with her all over again.. then Telephone dropped and I learnt the whole choreography to the video (I was that obsessed). After that though, I kind of distanced myself from Gaga, and it's only this past year that I've taken the time to listen to her albums and appreciate all her music, and not just the classics!

RitaOral

Poker Face. I remember hearing it and being so shocked because it was like nothing i had ever heard before and felt so futuristic

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived