💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was there a certain Gaga song that made you a stan?

shmal96

Featured Posts

Poker face. I was screaming when she performed at the 2009 MMVAs with the pyrotechnic bra at the end. Can we talk about how amazing that was?

gaga_muchmusic_2009.jpg

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neroneau

I've stumbled upon Red & Blue back in 2007 :whitney:

But I was like 10 or so, I thought of it as crap because it was a lot like something my dad would listen too (so wasn't 'cool' for me)

Then came Just Dance and Starstruck, the songs played on repeat but had no curiosity for Gaga.

Paparazzi video came on inside music on warner channel and got me hooked :blush:

But I started stanning and praising Gaga since the Telephone music video came out, it was just epic and insanely catchy and Ive loved all her releases since! :wub:

Ive been lurked since 2010 or so but made an account a few weeks ago :emma:

Fan since Poker Face

Stan since Paparazzi live.

Ultra stan since the whole BTW, particularly TEOG :classy:

Monsterish

First, Just Dance made me pay attention to her, then with Poker Face I fcking loved it :hor: But, definitely, i think it was with Alejandro :lolly: 

Gagaloo911

Honestly, probably Paparazzi. That song slayed me from the beginning, such an iconic song. After that then Poker Face. It was such a huge bop. :music::music:

But this is only because that was her first album and introduced me to her voice and music. Many other songs of hers have done much more for me, and further solidified my need for her voice and tunes :cryga:

And I have loved every result of it. She has not disappointed.

Not with BTW. Not with ARTPOP. And not with Joanne.

Her voice will forever grab me, no matter what style she chooses to sing in.

I think of it as..

-I Went on a blind date with Just Dance and at the end I was 50/50 and wasn't completely certain I wanted to go further

-I requested a second date with Poker Face and knew at the end that there was extreme chemistry between us

-My third date couldn't come soon enough with Dance In The Dark. I felt as if I found my match for life when it was over and we said our goodnights.

-Down on bended knee I proclaimed   my eternal love and adoration for Marry The Night. The soul mate I searched for has been found and I vowed to be her number 1 fan through any and everything. (My official Stan branding)

-our life was lived in true Gypsy style where we fired up the jet and traveled all around the world where I watched her promote tolerance, love, and equality through her art.

-years later, we are still amazingly happy Dancing In Circles in our love storm.

I don't ever see myself cutting up my Stan card no matter what direction she artistically decides to go in because at this point I love, respect and appreciate the entire package. It's not just her incredible talent.  i don't think there's ever been a statesment or act she has said or done that I've ever been opposed to. She is a woman who deserves proper acknowledgement and respect for her trailblazing efforts to make the world more tolerant and to love Yourself and express your individuality with pride and honor. Being creative, courageous, letting go of the fear of being your own true unique person, and never judge or hate anyone are my real core connections I have with her.

My Queen

boneknuckleskin

It was Alejandro or Monster. TFM was gifted to me and I listened to it on repeat in my truck while driving home across the state of Texas. Dance In The Dark slayed me pretty hard too, I recall. Bad Romance and Telephone we're pretty good. Prior to this, I had heard Paparazzi and Poker Face on the radio but I was not a fan of her music. I just remember going back n forth between track 2 & 3 of TFM almost the entire trip home.   

PunkTheFunk

I just shallowly bopped along from Just Dance to You and I :lana:

But it was Marry The Night (and its video) that finally had me like

K6EQj.gif

By the time DWUW came out I was in full stan mode :madge:

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived