💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
general

Original ARTPOP Concept Fanmade Cover

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

Hi guys. I made an ARTPOP album cover inspired by the "Decay Of The Blonde Pop Icon" concept that was scrapped. What do you think?mF6SMurSiN8BYY8XwC2GYTAOFl2MKgDdi3YZCDBZ

Haroon

@ladywawa Hello and welcome to the forum :) 

You'll be able to post topics in the other sections when you reach 50 posts - this limit is put into place to deter trolls and spam bots :O This is the Support section, where users can post about their problems with the site or their account or moderation or any technical issues they're having or suggestions.

When you've reached 50 posts, the section you would post this thread into would be 'Fan Art' :happy: 

Green Detox
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@ladywawa Hello and welcome to the forum :) 

You'll be able to post topics in the other sections when you reach 50 posts - this limit is put into place to deter trolls and spam bots :O This is the Support section, where users can post about their problems with the site or their account or moderation or any technical issues they're having or suggestions.

When you've reached 50 posts, the section you would post this thread into would be 'Fan Art'  

I guess i could just place like 50 blank post on my wall in for the sake of it? I'm sorry I'm new here, will anybody get to see this? 

Haroon
9 minutes ago, ladywawa said:

I guess i could just place like 50 blank post on my wall in for the sake of it? I'm sorry I'm new here, will anybody get to see this? 

They need to be posts on threads :tongue: And no please don't make blank posts, they'll be counted as 'pointless posts' or spam and be warned :emma: 

Just have a look around the forum sections that interest you and get involved by posting your opinion and discussing stuff and you'll reach 50 posts in no time :yay: 

Only the thread creator and the moderators and Admin can see threads posted in the Support section

Green Detox
33 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They need to be posts on threads :tongue: And no please don't make blank posts, they'll be counted as 'pointless posts' or spam and be warned :emma: 

Just have a look around the forum sections that interest you and get involved by posting your opinion and discussing stuff and you'll reach 50 posts in no time :yay: 

Only the thread creator and the moderators and Admin can see threads posted in the Support section

I'm sooo sorry. Ok I'll just look around threads for a while. Thank you for the help

Haroon
Just now, ladywawa said:

I'm sooo sorry. Ok I'll just look around threads for a while. Thank you for the help

That's alright, we're all in a state of learning in some way :happy: 

If you're ever not sure of anything or need help/advice/etc then please don't hesitate to ask :nick: 

Archived