Drin Lon

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Leeo said:

I think that sadly, most of the demos\unreleaseds sound kinda "dated" 

Well just saying, but her music on Joanne doesn't sound like something that works today... Tbh I'm pretty sure most of her old demos (reworked and finished) could have a lot more chances to end up being big hits than any of Joanne's tracks 

TheKillerQueen

Spin U Around. No Way, Changing Skies, Reloaded...

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Just now, monketsharona said:

Well just saying, but her music on Joanne doesn't sounds like something that works today... Tbh I'm pretty sure most of her old demos (reworked and finished) could have  a lot more chances to end up being big hits than any of Joanne's tracks 

Yeah sure but like, I mean, if we compare with album tracks from the same "eras" and stuff, they sound just sound better.

Like, Out of Control was done after The Fame, but never really meant for TFM\was for someone else, but the song itself don't compare to the songs on TFM. + We can check that most of the songs are from the begin of her career, she was trying to get the public, so the lyrics + sounding was way more "likeable" for the general public. (Pop music never will be low bro Nnn)

The music on Joanne might no be "Hits" right now but it's the type of album that you'll hear in 10 years and it will sound good too, because it has the different vibe from what was up this year and all.

24 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Nothing On (But The Radio) easily.

Anybody have the link for Red Flame btw :giveup:

I found it here, if you click play and it ask you to sign up close the tab and click play again, if you're on mobile it will play right away, i think.

https://m.vk.com/wall-22988840_361366

3 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

thank you! :hug:

You're welcome!

Someone just made a thread (the red flame/vogue thread) with the song and a video. :sharon:

Edit: wait, it's not the full thing. :sharon:

If she spent more time on these she could've easily made an album in 2010! 

1. Nothing On But The Radio

2. Reloaded

3. Animal 

4. No Way

5. Kandy Life

6. Filthy Pop

7. Out Of Control

8. Do Me Right

9. Second Time Around

10. Greatest

Yo GagaGaga

Was Wonderful released as a bonus track in some countries? Either way, I want it on the US version, its so good

Also I think if Princess Die was put on Born This Way it would have made the album much more complete, since the closest thing we have to a ballad on that album is Yoü and I. Plus I think it could easily be as popular as Speechless.

Anderson123

None, they remain unreleased for a reason.

The Greatest Thing would've been cool to listen to in its final version. And of course, ARTPOP Act II because that was SUPPOSED to be released, they were not just scrapped sessions.

Archived