HOTNebraskaGuy

I think I was on my bed getting ready to go somewhere lol. I was so happy

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music
2 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

i was sitting on my bed and i saw the the announcement on facebook and oh my god i was HYPED

the song didn't dissapoint either when it was released :giveup:

tbh, when Joanne was released, it was my least favourite; probably because of all the new tracks..

but now, it's in my head 24/7 and is back in the Top 5 of Joanne for me :)

KinneyUnderYou

I was sleeping. I woke up with texts from my best friend, who is also a Little Monster, that Gaga announced her new single. I remember not believing him thinking it's a prank. I ran to my laptop to check Gaga Daily when in fact he has not been lying. I immediately updated all of my social media accounts to the announcement. :giveup:

Antonio
6 minutes ago, Music said:

haha, that collage is probably a mess now tbh :giveup:

I remember her always trying to post 3 photos in a row after to maintain the collage. She eventually gave up.

tumblr_n7wzu9U1LQ1rx23b8o1_250.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Music
4 minutes ago, Blore said:

hahah ofc i forgot about the ambiguous date, Im still positive she did that to throw us off the VMA scent :sharon:

It was all SO exciting, that was around the time of the radio interview where everyone went detective mode that was an exciting day too hahaha 

HAHA YES!

that was when everyone was tweeting Elvis Duran when she walked into his radio station with a keyboard, instruments etc.. the night before the announcement.
and he legitimately said on air that he knew nothing and that we were "lunatics", "a bit disrespectful" and "crazy".

ONLY GGD Monsters.

PaperGypsy
4 minutes ago, Music said:

tbh, when Joanne was released, it was my least favourite; probably because of all the new tracks..

but now, it's in my head 24/7 and is back in the Top 5 of Joanne for me :)

i'm glad to hear you're loving it again! it was and always will be my favourite track on joanne and it's the only song on the album that i really listen to now because i grew tired of everything else pretty quickly :toofunny:

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Music
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I was sleeping. I woke up with texts from my best friend, who is also a Little Monster, that Gaga announced her new single. I remember not believing him thinking it's a prank. I ran to my laptop to check Gaga Daily when in fact he has not been lying. I immediately updated all of my social media accounts to the announcement. :giveup:

HAHA, proud to see you continuing your support of the Queen of Music.

Spoiler

miss you mate :)

Music
4 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I remember her always trying to post 3 photos in a row after to maintain the collage. She eventually gave up.

tumblr_n7wzu9U1LQ1rx23b8o1_250.gif

pretty sure one time she uploaded the same picture 3 times

42c8e34114.png

MonsterOfficial

lmao I was checked in on the same hotel The 1975 was in and I was stalking them when I heard this news

exorcise my mind

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, Music said:

HAHA, proud to see you continuing your support of the Queen of Music.

Reveal hidden contents

miss you mate :)

Spoiler

Miss you more :)

Music
7 minutes ago, PaperGypsy said:

i'm glad to hear you're loving it again! it was and always will be my favourite track on joanne and it's the only song on the album that i really listen to now because i grew tired of everything else pretty quickly :toofunny:

oh, i've always loved it, i think i was just so puzzled how they selected PI over DH etc.. at the time :green:

i suggest you give the whole album a break for a bit and then return to it; it's still so incredible to me!

Spoiler

the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 punch from DH-MR though :giveup:

dominicgaga

I just came home from work and checked the Twitter GagaDaily notification and started crying and screaming when I saw what happened ...It was so unreal! 

Music
Just now, dominicgaga said:

I just came home from work and checked the Twitter GagaDaily notification and started crying and screaming when I saw what happened ...It was so unreal! 

i can't believe it was almost 5 months ago! it honestly feels like yesterday :toofunny:

Haroon

I remember @Voltaire texting me about it when I wasn't at home and when I saw it I almost dropped my phone and my heart was beating so fast and I became so jittery and couldn't wait to get home :giveup: At first I thought it was like a joke in some way and had to check GGD to confirm just to be on the safe side, not that I don't believe you or anything Drew, you improved my entire day then and have countless times as well :laughga: 

Fingerella

I was at school when this happened and my best friendwho's not a lady gags fan sent me the link on fb 

Archived