Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is calculated. Lady Gaga is selling out.

beverlyhills

Featured Posts

beverlyhills

Before this gets way out of hand, I would like to say that I still love her very much but this is just how I feel.

This whole "Joanne, the real me, father's daughter, etc" is all a bunch of BS. Suddenly now she doesn't care about fame and success because she wants to show her "real" self yet changes second single from A-YO to MR because it was doing better on the charts. Joanne is a raw (and good album) but can you say it's really authentic and that she doesn't care about the Gaga persona anymore? To me ARTPOP feels more authentic because she just really let loose and did what she wanted without giving a damn, embracing again that it's alright to be different without feeling the need to prove that this is the "real" Gaga. Also why is she acting so weird about her previous fashion statements? She always said that she IS Gaga and that she has always been dressing weird, it's not a persona. But now she's this Christian girl that releases below average (trash) videos. I'm just gonna say it, I miss the old Gaga, the Gaga before Joanne. I hope she'll return to being HERSELF again because all of this is not her. Compare all her eras to Joanne and it feels like a totally different person, very calculated. To me it seems like if you have to prove that you are yourself, it's highly unlikely that it really isn't that way. Please Gaga bring back the art, visuals, imagery, fashion. I can't with you. :grr:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Do we really need to start 2017 with this kind of thread?

another shot before we kiss the other side

Decodekid

Just let Gaga live her life the woman is 30, she's not as comercial as she used to be, she's doing what makes her happy and that's good. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

No negativity in 2k17 please, thank u :excuseu:

jk, i see what you mean & i understand why you feel like that.

re di tutto

I kinda agree. ARTPOP felt more her, Joanne seems a bit forced, still a good album though.

3 minutes ago, beverlyhills said:

yet changes second single from A-YO to MR because it was doing better on the charts.

I don't know how you think this supports your nonexistent point, but AFAIK, it was the record company's decision, not hers.

Happy New Year BTW.

KURUSHITOVSKA

You know nothing about music business I see. No offense but that's delusional and wrong...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Joshie S

I'm actually SO glad that she's doing what she's doing, so she can weed out the fake fans like yourself ;)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

beverlyhills
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You know nothing about music business I see. No offense but that's delusional and wrong...

Would you like to clarify pumpkin?

beverlyhills
Just now, Joshie S said:

I'm actually SO glad that she's doing what she's doing, so she can weed out the fake fans like yourself ;)

Oh god here we go with the "fake fans" :sharon: 

Archived