Little DICsters UNITE!

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bayonetta
8 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

This was a HUGE hit and was all over the radio despite being raunchier than DIC.

If a song as sexually blunt as "I Touch Myself" could make it big on the radio in the nineties, then DIC could definitely do well now considering people are more sexually open-minded now. :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:

It's not only because it's raunchy, but because the ggd gays are delusional over it because it's the most 'pop' song on Joanne 

gretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Heterophobia said:

@HOTNGaga @Bette Davis I'm not saying it's a bad song though, just saying it's amazingly overhyped

yMk5WCu.gif

tumblr_nja25dWGPt1rv6sroo1_500.png

One, five, ten lay a million on me

RadioIsOurs
8 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

It's not only because it's raunchy, but because the ggd gays are delusional over it because it's the most 'pop' song on Joanne 

gretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gifgretchenface2.gif

We already gave you the factors that prove you wrong, and you still call us delusional? 

gretchenface2.gif

Bayonetta
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

We already gave you the factors that prove you wrong, and you still call us delusional? 

gretchenface2.gif

and I gave you another reason which you have yet to prove wrong. Y'all are too thirsty for pop it's clouding your judgement 

gretchenface2.gif

12 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

delusional over it because it's the most 'pop' song on Joanne 

^^

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

and I gave you another reason which you have yet to prove wrong. Y'all are too thirsty for pop it's clouding your judgement 

gretchenface2.gif

^^

Pop = popular

So it would indeed be a hit single. You just proved yourself wrong hunty.

gretchenface2.gif

Bayonetta
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Pop = popular

So it indeed would be a hit single. You just proved yourself wrong hunty.

gretchenface2.gif

You know what I meant, boo. FameGa will never come back and ya'll gotta accept that 

tumblr_od9hdsiNZn1u6n38po1_250.gif

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Heterophobia said:

You know what I meant, boo. FameGa will never come back and ya'll gotta accept that 

tumblr_od9hdsiNZn1u6n38po1_250.gif

No! We WILL resurrect FameGa as well as her career!

tumblr_mavkhbcyxq1rhy3cmo1_50011.gif

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Melisandre

A thread made for you, dad.

It needs to be the next single and she needs it released soon before Superbowl. 

The prudes who think a song about female self love can leave. Gaga is a strong free sexual woman and always has been! If you don't know this by now then whu are you her fan?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

gretchenface2.gif

^^

Gaga is a pop artist. This album is pop with other genre's. If she wants success because we all know she does... DIC is the way. If she doesn't she can listen to you? Simple. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

3 hours ago, Heterophobia said:

It's lyrics are too raunchy and obvious for the radio, it wouldn't work

giphy.gif

Side To Side went top 5 sis

nK1O0gd.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived