Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Amazing Fanmade ARTPOP Box Set!

Blake

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Mistress Dita said:

Is that book real????

i need!!!

The title literally says 'fanmade', boo.

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Leeo said:

Edit: RIP That it's made by a brazilin page or something that customize packages & stuff :cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

edit2: they ended :cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

which brazilian page? 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Seems like the page was this one https://www.facebook.com/lojacustomiz/posts/?ref=page_internal

and the vids\photos I guess were the other guy on the vid description

sad that the "store" ended, it seems like they did an amazing job and I never saw anything like that before

giphy.gif

I literally just dm the guy who posted the video and asked him about his box set because I was interested in doing one of my own (or at least consider how much would it actually cost me) but I guess it's pointless now :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

6 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

giphy.gif

I literally just dm the guy who posted the video and asked him about his box set because I was interested in doing one of my own (or at least consider how much would it actually cost me) but I guess it's pointless now :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

I checked the page posts and even tho that last one was like 1 year ago, it seems like the guy still accepting few requests\he considers if not too much work I guess ??

U can try Emailing him! I'll try to search for other pages like that one cuz i want a Joanne one nn:cryga:

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

I checked the page posts and even tho that last one was like 1 year ago, it seems like the guy still accepting few requests\he considers if not too much work I guess ??

U can try Emailing him! I'll try to search for other pages like that one cuz i want a Joanne one nn:cryga:

my idea was in fact to do a joanne one :trollga:

but still... since he/they work in Brazil it would probably cost me way too much so I don't even know if it's worth asking him/them :saladga:

1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

my idea was in fact to do a joanne one :trollga:

but still... since he/they work in Brazil it would probably cost me way too much so I don't even know if it's worth asking him/them :saladga:

Ohh ye! U can be almost sure because (I live in Brazil) lot of taxes to send\get stuff from other countries. But I guess if u live in North America\Europe u can find some similar pages\stores if u search :staymad:

Panchecco
4 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Ohh ye! U can be almost sure because (I live in Brazil) lot of taxes to send\get stuff from other countries. But I guess if u live in North America\Europe u can find some similar pages\stores if u search :staymad:

I've been searching pages/stores like that for years and the only one I was able to find in my country (Italy) only lets you make photobooks (which is great but not enough for my creative ass :derpga:)

MarryTheSequins
On 31 December 2016 at 6:12 PM, CyanLights said:

That's what her team did for the Born This Way Ball and that meep was everything 

I have a shirt and I used to have one of the lunch boxes too :giveup: best tour merch ever tbh

CyanLights
2 hours ago, MarryTheSequins said:

I have a shirt and I used to have one of the lunch boxes too :giveup: best tour merch ever tbh

Me too! I have the Marry The Night tshirt and it looks great 

Archived