đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This song is ****ing EPIC!!1

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

This is the lead single from my new album LG5. My music isn't just a hobby, I have a vegas residency and just last night i was mixing hot trax for lady ga ga who was opening for my show :rockstar: I worked SO hard on the production, 100% littlepotter original, it's LITERALLY EVERYTHING :giveup: can't believe I could make something as iconic as this :excited2:. If I don't win record of the year then the grammys as surely rigged. Go comment like subscribe tweet share reblog pin all these kinds of things and make the world know how AWESOME!!! my song really is. :woot: literally all my friends told me this is the best song they ever even heard im not even kidding about it. I'll soon post an instrumental, acapella, stems, background vocals, 72 remixes and a few mashups because one version of this isn't enough. I literally stayed up 2 WHOLE hours making this like it's truly unbelievable what my talent could do :ohno:

AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DARE GIVE ME DISLIKES I WILL MAKE SURE THATS THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER DO love u monsters xoxo :D

chaeri pls

2020Covid19IsOurs

Uné uncertified bop :lolly:

Edit: just saw that other thread, :neyde: while this song is good, you shouldn't make fun of anyone like this:neyde: I expected better from you :neyde:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

HOTNebraskaGuy

Bullying is for losers

Seriously guys, get a hobby. I've made my fair share of satire posts but only because the people I mock were being assholes. This kid is just trying to share his work. You don't even know who he is. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Robagaga

You were being an asshole but I forgive you cos I diededed at the video

:giveup:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived