💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

'Joanne' back in UK Official Albums Top 40

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Vinyl + X Mas effect :applause:

Little Mix’s Glory Days has reclaimed pole position on the final Official Albums Chart of 2016.

The group’s fourth studio collection returns to Number 1 today (December 30) for a third non-consecutive week. The album, Little Mix’s first chart-topping album, hasn’t left the Top 5 since its release in November.

Finally, several albums return to the Top 40 on this week’s Official Albums Chart: Twenty One Pilots’ Blurryface leaps 21 spots to Number 28, Drake’s Views jumps 20 places to 31, UB40’s Unplugged ft. Ali, Atstro & Mickey is up 13 to 32, and Lady Gaga’s Joanne rebounds 13 to Number 33,

Katie Melua’s latest collection In Winter leaps eight spots to 34, Charlie Puth’s Nine Track Mind climbs five to 38, and Catfish & The Bottlemen’s The Ride is back up 20 spots to 39.

Fame IV
8 minutes ago, Akiki said:

MR seems to be gaining in Portugal. This week I saw many post it on facebook. 

Yes many people love the song here

A Star is Born ⭐

Little Mix are slaying the UK at the moment with the biggest girlband album since Spice Girls, it's number one for a third week! Also two of their singles are in the top 10 this week!

As for Gaga, I'm glad Joanne is back in the top 40. Anyone have any idea of Joanne, or even Million Reasons' sales. I'm guessing Joanne is around 75k and MR is around 60k

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, Akiki said:

MR seems to be gaining in Portugal. This week I saw many post it on facebook. 

A few years ago we wouldn't care about a single gaining in Portugal or Italy, but now we are so desperate for any flop top that slaying in any country is like miraculous:giveup: The decay is real.  

Archived