review

BIGGEST Comeback of 2016: Beyonce vs. Lady Gaga

Reality

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I am not saying that Gaga is going to outdo Beyonce with what she has to offer from Joanne, but as long as there is uncertainty over the future, all we can make is guesses and speculations. We do not know what the future has for us, so it would be unfair to quickly conclude that Joanne will never outdo Lemonade. But of course, there are many people like you who are too quick to jump to conclusions and act like they could foresee the future or something.

First of all,  I was just trying to give my opinion in a nice way, I wish I could say the same about you.

Secondly, I think you're pretty delusional, why would she suddenly start delivering good choreographys, visuals, oufits if she hasn't until now? Like I said before I hope you can bookmark me, but right now I prefer being realistic.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
54 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

First of all,  I was just trying to give my opinion in a nice way, I wish I could say the same about you.

Secondly, I think you're pretty delusional, why would she suddenly start delivering good choreographys, visuals, oufits if she hasn't until now? Like I said before I hope you can bookmark me, but right now I prefer being realistic.

I'm not saying that it is likely that she will outdo Beyonce's Lemonade. I am saying that there is not an impossibility for that, and as long as there is uncertainty, conclusive answers should be debunked.

YeehawKylie

What is Beyoncé coming back from? Geez, these days just taking a normal 2-3 year period to write and produce music between albums is considered a comeback. 

Gaga wins this by default. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived