Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

Justin Bieber  beats them both to be completely honest :emma:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sky del Blue said:

They went with Bey which is totally reasonable, but I'm surprised they even compared Gaga with Bey.

And may I add, comments are very rude. 😡

that's very rude to be compared too, Lemonade > Joanne X 10.

beyoncé could release the worst song ever and people & critics would still love it to heaven and back, she's just that overrated girl, you could compare beyoncé and god and beyoncé would still win just because she's THAT overrated :)

donutellha

but beyonce isnt even a comeback

that was for self titled

but limonaid was the biggest

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Sky del Blue
30 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

beyoncé could release the worst song ever and people & critics would still love it to heaven and back, she's just that overrated girl, you could compare beyoncé and god and beyoncé would still win just because she's THAT overrated :)

I thought we already got the worst song ever? *cough* formation *cough*

ARTPOPNick
22 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I agree. Joanne doesn't have a tour and Lemonade obviously has one and Joanne only produced two singles which is too few.

Hide contents

Just kidding. I'm just proving the fact that anyone who thinks this comparison can fairly be made in the first place needs to recognise the fact that Joanne is so much newer than Lemonade and has time to grow. Obviously when people give the answer 'Beyonce with Lemonade', they take Grammys, tour, videos, etc. into consideration which Joanne still has yet the time to produce.

So think before you give an answer.

Do you really think Gaga will come up with a better tour than the Formation World Tour?

In my opinion the music from Lemonde is better, the visuals are better, the collabs are better, the fashion is better, the performances are better, the choreography is better, the entertainment is better... 

Does this mean I don't like Joanne? No, I love the album and it has some nice songs

By the way,  I've never been a big fan of Beyonce, but Lemonade was the first album that I really enjoyed from beginning to end..

And talking about the things yet to come, I don't think Gaga is going to come up with some cool crazy ideas because until now she hasn't had any this era (for me). I hope you can bookmark me so that I'll have to say that the Joanne tour is million times better, but right now the Formation Tour is one of the most epic tours I've ever seen..

This is just my opinion, both are great albums but for me they are just not on the same standards.. Lemonade is one of Bey's best, for me the best album, while Joanne is a good album of Gaga, but defintely not her best in my opinon. So that's why I prefer Lemonade over Joanne.. 

you can have your opinion, but it would be nice if you could accept mine too.

Clever is a flop but when did Beyonce leave? Clearly Beyonce has had better success and hype.

Don't visit my profile

RAMROD

Neither of them were actually leaving, and for Gaga especially.

So many public appearances, from touring her Jazz collab album,  starring leading role in TV show, red carpet appearances, meeting British royals for charity, compared to Beyonce who had minimum appearances prior their respective album release, the only major TV performance she did was guest starring on SuperBowl but that's' enough for her, she make it worth and viral, another major talk of the town was when she was announcing TIDAL with her fellow investors friends and Met Gala. As for TMZ stuffs, both of them had it fair tbh, Gaga had big score with engagement news and Bey was that elevator thing :D

If people can be honest, Beyonce returns were more majorly buzzing, from her first music video for it (Formation) to her performance on VMA and ultimately her Grammy nominations, which all cause reactions, both, positive and negative. Meanwhile Gaga, well, just being herself, I guess. The most reactions she caused was from within her own fanbase, from her musical direction choice to her face and her "uninteresting" fashion choice. Outside, people enjoyed her new album well enough, but it doesn't creates buzz, people who knows just listens to it, that's all.

IMHO them both made successful returns, it just handled differently since both of them are two different personality.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
23 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Do you really think Gaga will come up with a better tour than the Formation World Tour?

In my opinion the music from Lemonde is better, the visuals are better, the collabs are better, the fashion is better, the performances are better, the choreography is better, the entertainment is better... 

Does this mean I don't like Joanne? No, I love the album and it has some nice songs

By the way,  I've never been a big fan of Beyonce, but Lemonade was the first album that I really enjoyed from beginning to end..

And talking about the things yet to come, I don't think Gaga is going to come up with some cool crazy ideas because until now she hasn't had any this era (for me). I hope you can bookmark me so that I'll have to say that the Joanne tour is million times better, but right now the Formation Tour is one of the most epic tours I've ever seen..

This is just my opinion, both are great albums but for me they are just not on the same standards.. Lemonade is one of Bey's best, for me the best album, while Joanne is a good album of Gaga, but defintely not her best in my opinon. So that's why I prefer Lemonade over Joanne.. 

you can have your opinion, but it would be nice if you could accept mine too.

I am not saying that Gaga is going to outdo Beyonce with what she has to offer from Joanne, but as long as there is uncertainty over the future, all we can make is guesses and speculations. We do not know what the future has for us, so it would be unfair to quickly conclude that Joanne will never outdo Lemonade. But of course, there are many people like you who are too quick to jump to conclusions and act like they could foresee the future or something.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived