throwback

Lady Gaga recorded "70-100 songs" for new album 'ARTPOP'

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

But Ratchet wasn't the one competing with MJH for #12, it was Brooklyn Nights 

Oh, BN is better than MJH?
No, they're both Slayage, why didn't she put both?

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Pomick209 said:

I definetly like BN better than MJH...BN is better than most of ARTPOP

Helxig
15 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I wish she kept these comments to herself. Same when she hyped us with Redone for a year and none of the original songs made it to Joanne. 

8uvco25.gif

This is the exact reason that she was so quite regarding 'LG5' lol. Remeber how pressed the fans were that she was giving us nothing for a couple years? Good thing too, because that album seems to have changed once or twice from it's beginning stages. Our good sis learned from her past experiences to keep it quiet!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

7 minutes ago, Pomick209 said:

Because it's Gaga we're talking about

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

But Ratchet wasn't the one competing with MJH for #12, it was Brooklyn Nights 

Brooklyn Nights was competing with J&D

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Brooklyn Nights was competing with J&D

No it wasn't :sweat:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Helxig
Just now, princetomc said:

Did she lose the files? Did her laptop crash? Has she not heard of backing her work up? Where is it all!?

It's actually very common for artists to write dozens or hundreds of songs, and cull them down to the best 12 or so. Often the majority of them are really sh.it too. But that's what makes a good artist! Someone who is not afraid to make 80 shi.t songs, between the 12 great ones!

Just now, Helxig said:

It's actually very common for artists to write dozens or hundreds of songs, and cull them down to the best 12 or so. Often the majority of them are really sh.it too. But that's what makes a good artist! Someone who is not afraid to make 80 shi.t songs, between the 12 great ones!

Well yeah I know that but what i'm saying is out of 70-100 songs she chose to release the ones we got...

Gagadonna

I'm sure those songs were either bad or at a very early stage of development. 

Everybody freaked out when she announced she'd work with Banks, but Red Flame appeared to be s-h-i-t-t-y. The RnB demo of Partynauseous is not that good either... 

I'm sure when she said she recorded a song, she just recorded it in the same way she did with the Applause concept. 

Yet, I'm wondering why she recycled songs like Karma Bitch and Can't Beat the Machine for Donatella and Mary Jane Holland if she did make other songs.... 

I'll never understand ARTPOP production :toofunny:

beverlyhills
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Apparently they weren't that "shít" if she wanted to release them on ARTPOP Act II tumblr_nj7wk1b94H1qk08n1o2_500.gif

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Caesium

I want that Gaga x Terry pre-ARTPOP era documentary so bad :giveup: 

It's such an interesting time (2012-2013) in her career and I would love to see some behind the scenes stuff about the development of ARTPOP

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

No it wasn't :sweat:

I've heard it as well tho, I thought it was commonly known that it was either BN or MJH for the 12 spot? :huh:

personally I think BN fits better between fashion! and dope, MJH feels weird amongst songs like gypsy, fashion!, and dope 

she could've just released a 16 track album tho... even if one were a bonus track 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Helxig
14 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I'm sure those songs were either bad or at a very early stage of development. 

Everybody freaked out when she announced she'd work with Banks, but Red Flame appeared to be s-h-i-t-t-y. The RnB demo of Partynauseous is not that good either... 

I'm sure when she said she recorded a song, she just recorded it in the same way she did with the Applause concept. 

Yet, I'm wondering why she recycled songs like Karma Bitch and Can't Beat the Machine for Donatella and Mary Jane Holland if she did make other songs.... 

I'll never understand ARTPOP production :toofunny:

That's what I think she meant too! Like those early BTW/random recordings she played on her first Howard Stern interview from her cell phone! 

And if I recall correctly, the reason she recycled those songs was because after her hip incident and life crisis she didn't wanna be anywhere near a piano, and the only thing that made her feel better was listening to beats that her producer friends would send her that got her energy up. And she eventually started writing to the instrumentals/stems that made her feel better. So the majority of ARTPOP was written to beats rather than her sitting at a piano, except for whatever was already started before the hip incident.

Archived