Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga at zedd's iTunes festival

gagu

Featured Posts

GURL HAIIIY! JOANNE WHO?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 617098853_700.jpgTHE HAIRBOW HA COMEBACK /

LaMaisonGaga

Was I the only one who loved this look? It was bizarre and abstract and just a mess. Nothing to take too serious. God I loved that era.

lamaisongaga.com

adamsenigma

This is the Gaga I DON'T want back. Even Gaga, Joanne's character (:stalkga:) had so many faces. Slay, I guess.

8 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

she should have performed Aura, not just bop to it  

Zedd asked her to, which explains the backing vocals, but she didn't want to overshadow his show and wanted just to let free and dance to a song they created together. 

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Was I the only one who loved this look? It was bizarre and abstract and just a mess. Nothing to take too serious. God I loved that era.

It's probably one of my favorite ARTPOP looks!

In retrospect, the dreads are definitely problematic. But, like... the whole aesthetic of it all? White dreads with black highlights (via vomit), rave couture, the creepers- all a look.

3 points in and ready for more

The Child
52 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

How things have changed. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JupiterDrive

what was she thinking she either did too much or nothing at all what a mess

imagine her doing this now or in 4-5 years everyone would think shes a sad woman

doja scat

this outfit is messy and quite hideous but that's the point. I love it on her as it is so reminiscent of that time in her life. I can't hate anything she wears really :rip: 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived