Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga On Gaga (V Magazine)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

I just wanted to come back to this amazing piece of work that she put together for V Magazine and the film is just equally stunning.

Anytime she comes together with Steven Klein, they create MAGIC

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Gosh I love this so much :wub: I'm so glad she said she still loves avant-garde. I love Joanne so much, but there's something about this that is just so special.

0:56 'I don't understand when peeople go 'Wow, you look so weird' and I go 'Well...ah...I don't...understand what you mean. It's just the way I am' :golfclap: Queen Daphne :diane:

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Gosh I love this so much :wub: I'm so glad she said she still loves avant-garde. I love Joanne so much, but there's something about this that is just so special.

Avant-garde is just who she is. If you bake a cake, it becomes whatever frosting you put on it (chocolate, vanilla, etc) but underneath at its very core it's still a cake if that makes sense. That's what I wish I could get the critics to see. The girl who wore the meat dress is still there. She's just quietly tucked away while the cut offs and tshirts take center stage 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Stephen

This was barely a year ago, avant garde Gaga will surely be back. We should know by now she never stays one way for too long. 

IcePrincess

I love that film,  atmosphere, background music. I thought that LG5 will be something like this. Dark, mysterious but 100% real

Letmelivemylife

I love the black hair. Very "Joan Jett meets Tim Burton"

21 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

I love that film,  atmosphere, background music. I thought that LG5 will be something like this. Dark, mysterious but 100% real

Same. I was so happy when this came out cause I was thinking to myself "Oh if that's still how she's thinking right now, then LG5 will probably be something of this aesthetic".

QueenGaga

Daphne's nips were really hard :poot: 

OT: For so long I thought "LG5" will be this dark, mysterious beauty and pure art in its finest form. Comes out it was just a pink hat :poot: (No shade intended)

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Avant-garde is just who she is. If you bake a cake, it becomes whatever frosting you put on it (chocolate, vanilla, etc) but underneath at its very core it's still a cake if that makes sense. That's what I wish I could get the critics to see. The girl who wore the meat dress is still there. She's just quietly tucked away while the cut offs and tshirts take center stage 

Yessss. This is a perfect way of putting it! It's hard to make an extremely personal album about your aunt and where hooker heals at the same time lmao. 

Letmelivemylife
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Yessss. This is a perfect way of putting it! It's hard to make an extremely personal album about your aunt and where hooker heals at the same time lmao. 

Hahahaha I had someone tell me "now I know why you are the way you are" after they had met my bio family. It's like "oh honey you only met half of the family!!!" Lol. I get my quirkiness from my bio family but I get my down right weirdness from my monster family haha

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived