Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why DIC should be a single?

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Why DIC Won't Be A Single 

- AYO video is already shot :sweat:
- Gaga wanted AYO for 2nd single 'cuz she thinks is the little sister of Uptown Funk :ladyhaha:
- JOANNE won't have more than 3-4 singles, so the last it'll be, possibly,  John Wayne :sure:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Radio friendly?  The only radio-friendly aspect about it, is the instrumental. Great song, but blatant references to touching yourself?

**** bicycle tho

GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

Radio friendly? :ladyhaha: The only radio-friendly aspect about it, is the instrumental. Great song, but blatant references to touching yourself?

And? There are literally songs about blowjobs and big dicks that were hits and literally gaga just says she touches herself I don't understand ya'll who go on about the lyrics there are way worse songs:laughga:

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Why DIC Won't Be A Single 

- AYO video is already shot :sweat:
- Gaga wanted AYO for 2nd single 'cuz she thinks is the little sister of Uptown Funk :ladyhaha:
- JOANNE won't have more than 3-4 singles, so the last it'll be, possibly,  John Wayne :sure:

BookmarkT

did you just say in op its more country? how in hell DIC is country at all? it has a bollywood vibe and its the closest to the whats trendy today and her only hope for a hit tbh
but at the same time its really inappropriate for a radio

imma cut a bitch

bambi96
4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

And? There are literally songs about blowjobs and big dicks that were hits and literally gaga just says she touches herself I don't understand ya'll who go on about the lyrics there are way worse songs:laughga:

The way other songs put explicit lines is hidden; it's at the start which Gaga blatantly talks about touching herself.

GhettoFabulous
Just now, bambi96 said:

The way other songs put explicit lines is hidden; it's at the start which Gaga blatantly talks about touching herself.

" I lay around touch myself to pass the time" could mean many things she could mean like playing with her skin cuz she's bored or some ****(Ha ARTPOP could mean anything)  Seriously this needs to become a single and it will and it will slay the charts lol this song really isn't that bad ya'll overreact tbh:trollga:

2 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

She was soo cool I miss this:ladyhaha:

binch gave no fücks

2 hours ago, Melisandre said:

The album isn't just about family tragedy.

its about her without fame, her being her sisters sister, her father and mothers daughter. Her friends friend. Its about the path in life she has taken. This is a look into her private life. This is the most exposed she will probably ever be tbh.

DIC is a perfect choice if the video is played off about dancing around a camp fire on a beach and spotting a hot mans! 

lmao I'm very aware of that, but she still says that "Joanne" (song) is the heart of the album and in interviews she talked a lot about the serious aspect of the album. And I just think it would be weird to have her talk about masturbation suddenly. But maybe it won't be awkward at all, who knows?:shrug:

All I know is that I really want it to become a single.

2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Careful with thatdescription--a "bomb" can mean great or a flop :toofunny:

omg true sis.

I often use the phrase "bomb ass ___" to express my positive feelings towards something. I dunno why I only said "bomb video" this time lol.

Economy
3 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

It could.

The thing is, with this album cycle Gaga obviously wants to gain respect from a mature audience. She wants to prove people that she's grown up and needs to be taken more seriously. Also she talks a lot about the family tragedy of theirs. 

So to release a song about masturbation is kinda awkward. I feel like if she released DIC as a single, she wouldn't promote it a lot and the video would be very subtle. But that's just my opinion. I hope she proves me wrong and goes all out with DIC. A sexy video, a nice remix with Rihanna and lots of promo. 

oh well, one can only dream :toofunny:

I actually just made a thread about this

even if its a hit, im not sure its worth it

This era is gaining her respect and cleanning her immage. This song might be counterproductive

Another 4th single like Diamond Heart is safer. I wont smash in top 10...

But i prefer a moderate hit that keeps the respect she gained than a top 10 that gets her cruxified again before she even starts the next era

its just not worth it i dont think

27 minutes ago, Economy said:

I actually just made a thread about this

even if its a hit, im not sure its worth it

This era is gaining her respect and cleanning her immage. This song might be counterproductive

Another 4th single like Diamond Heart is safer. I wont smash in top 10...

But i prefer a moderate hit that keeps the respect she gained than a top 10 that gets her cruxified again before she even starts the next era

its just not worth it i dont think

yeah... DIC is definitely in my Top3 of Joanne that's why I want it to be played on radio and get a nice video but on the other hand, as you said it, it could destroy the "clean, good christian, mature Lady" image that she has right now. 

I mean that image will be damaged sooner or later, that's inevitable. But to do so in this era would not be very smart I think. But then again, I'm not her manager or something. I don't really know what I'm talking about. It's really all up to her label's choice. If they do want a potential Top10 hit, no matter how it's gonna affect her overall image of this era then we might see DIC getting released next year.

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, vanus said:

did you just say in op its more country? how in hell DIC is country at all? it has a bollywood vibe and its the closest to the whats trendy today and her only hope for a hit tbh
but at the same time its really inappropriate for a radio

It is Country ish hunty. Don't fool yourself. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
7 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

binch gave no fücks

lmao I'm very aware of that, but she still says that "Joanne" (song) is the heart of the album and in interviews she talked a lot about the serious aspect of the album. And I just think it would be weird to have her talk about masturbation suddenly. But maybe it won't be awkward at all, who knows?:shrug:

All I know is that I really want it to become a single.

omg true sis.

I often use the phrase "bomb ass ___" to express my positive feelings towards something. I dunno why I only said "bomb video" this time lol.

Masturbation is normal and healthy and should not be shamed!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived