Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Why DIC should be a single?

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

It has the same reggae sounds without the current no words chorus (as in it has words in the chorus and is catchy) as the rest of current bops one example is

Care to compare? Sure its a bit more country but the general gist is there.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

1. It's  catchy 

2. It's radio friendly 

3. It's kinda basic no shade to DIC therefore the gp(Basic people) will eat it up

4. It's not creepy 

5. It slays 

giphy.gif

it needs to become a single at some point not after MR though after JW and DH as of now no!

I think that casual listeners would like it. I played DIC to many people who usually hate anything Gaga-related and they liked it. With decent promo and a bomb video, this song could be her biggest hit off Joanne imo.

And anyone who says it wouldn't do good because of the lyrics:

tumblr_inline_nbi6kqehnU1rhp134.gif

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Isnt the "tap down those boots" part the chorus? :oprah:

I'd say that's the post-chorus... the chorus goes from "baby don't cry" to "feels good to be lonely"

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I think that casual listeners would like it. I played DIC to many people who usually hate anything Gaga-related and they liked it. With decent promo and a bomb video, this song could be her biggest hit off Joanne imo.

It can literally be head to head with PF, BR :gaycat: 

Katsuki Bakugo
7 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

1. It's  catchy 

2. It's radio friendly 

3. It's kinda basic no shade to DIC therefore the gp(Basic people) will eat it up

4. It's not creepy 

5. It slays 

giphy.gif

it needs to become a single at some point not after MR though after JW and DH as of now no!

Superbowl is the biggest promo. Slaying video thats semi controversial for the new year and performance and tada! Hit!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

That video is cringeworthy.

Well duh. Every DJ songs video is. Besides maybe Porter Robinson.

RainingOnMe

Let's be real, the GP would throw an absolute fit at Gaga making a song about female masturbation a single.

Now... had it been a song by a male artist about female masturbation, it would be accepted by society standards. Smh.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Aluminum said:

Let's be real, the GP would throw an absolute fit at Gaga making a song about female masturbation a single.

Now... had it been a song by a male artist about female masturbation, it would be accepted by society standards. Smh.

I don't think you know the GP that well to make this claim.

RainingOnMe
Just now, Melisandre said:

I don't think you know the GP that well to make this claim.

I do. :rip:

They'd complain and call it gross just because it's by a female about females. That's how society works.

Doesn't mean I don't want it to be a single, in fact it's one of my favourites from Joanne.

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

It can literally be head to head with PF, BR :gaycat: 

It could.

The thing is, with this album cycle Gaga obviously wants to gain respect from a mature audience. She wants to prove people that she's grown up and needs to be taken more seriously. Also she talks a lot about the family tragedy of theirs. 

So to release a song about masturbation is kinda awkward. I feel like if she released DIC as a single, she wouldn't promote it a lot and the video would be very subtle. But that's just my opinion. I hope she proves me wrong and goes all out with DIC. A sexy video, a nice remix with Rihanna and lots of promo. 

oh well, one can only dream :toofunny:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived