Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you react if this was true?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

donutellha

writ 4 the charts, nut the musik

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

i'm low key here for it

5No5blw.png

I'm HIGH key here for it all the way !!!!1!!

I need RedOne and I need Bad Romance 3.5!

1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

If this actually happens (I doubt but ok :neyde:) I would like it only if it turned out to be an interesting/adult song... Katy is know for her colorful silly performances and i think a song like California Gurls or even Roar would not be in synch with Gaga's joanne aesthetic.

I would love something like Unconditionally.... and it would slay the charts of every galaxy where music is sold :trollga:

Does this include the Alpha Quadrant, where the Romulans live?  They're probably into metal, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PMKKARDASHiAN

If all the rumors are true, about Katy writing more politically fueled material this album, I can see this happening because she and gaga both were hillary supporters. 

I'm here.

I'm ready.

tumblr-m3fbwmdvqm1qeyp1lo5-250.gif

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Does this include the Alpha Quadrant, where the Romulans live?  They're probably into metal, tho.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I honestly have no idea what you just said..                            so...:awkney:

6 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

I honestly have no idea what you just said..                            so...:awkney:

I see you're not a Trekkie.  In the old Star Trek series, the universe was divided into four quadrants.  Romulans were one of the adversaries.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Panchecco
36 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I see you're not a Trekkie.  In the old Star Trek series, the universe was divided into four quadrants.  Romulans were one of the adversaries.

OMG I almost posted this gif instead of the other one #mindblowing :duck:

giphy.gif

howlerfox

I would LOVE a feat between them :flutter:

Katy Perry is the queen of Billboard in #1s and Gaga's impact would make everything reliable.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived