šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Are Kendrick Lamar and Gaga still friends?

YaaaasGaga

Featured Posts

YaaaasGaga

So we all obviously know how supportive Gaga and Kendrick were of each other in the beginning of his career, with her coming to support him at gigs as well as those scrapped collaborations like Partynauseous/Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, but are these guys still friends? After that scrapped collaboration I've literally seen nor heard of anything happening between these two since which is quite a shame considering how talented Kendrick is and how much of a hit he is with the GP. The only thing we really got was Gaga saying she didn't want to compromise her vision of the record and his team wanted something else, but she still loved Kendrick.Ā Not sure if I'd necessarily want a Super Bowl appearance (haven't made up my mind yet) but a collaboration between these two would still be amazing.Ā 

So what's going on? Friends/Foes/Hoes?Ā :huh:

Kendrick-Gaga.jpeg

YaaaasGaga
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

We all know this thread exists bcs of the partynauseous leaking rumorsĀ :stalkga:

No shade.

Yeah, kinda, like I had forgotten about it if I'm honest but when I saw it leaking I was like "oh yeah, what ever happened to them?"

ToxicHot

Meh. Don't care for him much tbh. He seemedĀ to be doing fine without the help of Gaga, which is quite a shame because her hook on Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe is beautiful. I still listen to that version on a regular basis and that version ONLY. The album version of that song is f*ckingĀ tragic.... :eww:Ā I wish he would've released the version with Gaga instead, she deserved to scoreĀ a hit collaboration. But oh well. :sure:Ā 

Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

15 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Meh. Don't care for him much tbh. He seemedĀ to be doing fine without the help of Gaga, which is quite a shame because her hook on Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe is beautiful. I still listen to that version on a regular basis and that version ONLY. The album version of that song is f*ckingĀ tragic.... :eww:Ā I wish he would've released the version with Gaga instead, she deserved to scoreĀ a hit collaboration. But oh well. :sure:Ā 

Ā 

She could've put it on her album. Surely it would've made more sense the JnD but oh well. She always scraps / leaved behind good stuff

LynpheaStar

Yes. She was Backstage on one of his shows this summer and posted a snapchat video of him performing with the caption "LEGEND"

I remember it very well

RAMROD

Yes!

She attends his concert on a music festival before PI releasing!

It was on her snapchat or something.

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

doja scat

Gaga was listening to a song of his on snapchat so I think she still likes him. And what a user above said about her going to see himĀ 

donā€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived