Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Venus demo snippets leaked

Jesus

Featured Posts

Haroon
1 hour ago, AURA said:

So, is there a full version? Because if there's one, this fellow little Venusian wants it also.

PS. Remember the time when we used to have banners on our avis with little Venusian? :giveup: Then the whole forum followed with banners for their prefered songs :reductive:

I have no clue, I just saw people asking for it and so I did too :omg: Hope there is and that we get it though :gum: 

Yeah LOL I remember that, I didn't take part because I wanted like anything and everything to be a single at that time :toofunny: 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

fake or not the low/soft version of the song is not that bad. Although VENUS is a bop and you need to dance to that track... so yeah, cute but the final version is the most amazing and explosive Gaga's song ever.

Borislshere

Watch this end up being another "out of control" where we never get the full demo just snippets and crappy fan made versions :poot:

23 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

literally the same voice tone :lolly: 

ICONIC :diane: :cryga:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

theARTVampire
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

fake or not the low/soft version of the song is not that bad. Although VENUS is a bop and you need to dance to that track... so yeah, cute but the final version is the most amazing and explosive Gaga's song ever.

you heard it in full? :O

AFRODITA

GUYS...TWO ARE DEMOS, THE REST ARE THE STEMS. STEMS WILL LEAK (HOPEFULLY) THIS WEEK.

SNEAK PEEK: 

THE LEAD VOCALS ARE EVERYTHING^^

AFRODITA
Just now, The Night said:

OMG please dear god, I've been waiting for the stems since day one. That guitar stem preview has me SHOOK. :giveup:

SAMEEEE...UGH...WELL THEY ARE LEAKING NOW. SOMEONE CLEARLY HAS THEM. OH AND A SECOND DEMO OF MAR JANE HOLLAND IS LEAKING TOO. I POSTED THIS ABOUT AN HOUR OR TWO AGO: 

3 minutes ago, The Night said:

OMG please dear god, I've been waiting for the stems since day one. That guitar stem preview has me SHOOK. :giveup:

7 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:

GUYS...TWO ARE DEMOS, THE REST ARE THE STEMS. STEMS WILL LEAK (HOPEFULLY) THIS WEEK.

SNEAK PEEK: 

THE LEAD VOCALS ARE EVERYTHING^^

THIS NEEDS TO LEAK ASAP

AFRODITA
2 minutes ago, Sebs said:

THIS NEEDS TO LEAK ASAP

BABE, I GOT YOU. IF IT LEAKS, I'LL SHARE THEM HERE <3 #FROMAMONSTERTOAMONSTER

3 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:

SAMEEEE...UGH...WELL THEY ARE LEAKING NOW. SOMEONE CLEARLY HAS THEM. OH AND A SECOND DEMO OF MAR JANE HOLLAND IS LEAKING TOO. I POSTED THIS ABOUT AN HOUR OR TWO AGO: 

THOSE VOCALS BITCH IM BALD

AFRODITA
1 minute ago, Sebs said:

THOSE VOCALS BITCH IM BALD

I KNOWWW..ALSO SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. I SAW TWO PICTURES FROM VENUS MUSIC VIDEO ON TUMBLR. :interestinga: 

Borislshere
9 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:

HOLD UP 

tumblr_odbz1bTdma1u6n38po1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:

I KNOWWW..ALSO SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. I SAW TWO PICTURES FROM VENUS MUSIC VIDEO ON TUMBLR. :interestinga: 

those have been floating around tumblr for years but they're fake. the video for venus was never shoot.

AFRODITA
Just now, Sebs said:

those have been floating around tumblr for years but they're fake. the video for venus was never shoot.

in my opinion, the shot it. but they threw it away, because they included Venus in the ARTPOP film...

Archived