Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Venus demo snippets leaked

Jesus

Featured Posts

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:

HE SAID THERE'S MORE IN STORE FROM ARTPOP !!!

If he gives you anything that he doesn't share to the public, please please please please pleeeeaaaasseeeee share it with me :giveup:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Alex Montgomery said:

ARTPOP STEMS ARE COMING

Im pretty sure these are just the Karaoke Version stems mixed with the Lead Synth looped from the end of ARTPOP 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

SpookyKid
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Im pretty sure these are just the Karaoke Version stems mixed with the Lead Synth looped from the end of ARTPOP 

Or the ones on theG.U.Y. video

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Or the ones on theG.U.Y. video

Which are already mixed :toofunny:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

23 minutes ago, Alex Montgomery said:
OMG THIS GUY MESSAGED ME ON SOUNDCLOUD WITH THIS AND HE SAID HE'S NOT POSTING **** UNTIL HE GETS 1000 FOLLOWERS. EVERYONE, GO ON SOUDCLOUD AND FOLLOW HIM. HE'S LITERALLY OUR ONLY HOPE.

I'm sorry but the voice sounds kinda like the guy who made Ma Ma Perfect Illusion :lolly:

This one smells a bit fishy :lolly:

1 hour ago, Ryqn said:

Nothing on that account is official. I exposed him once on my old Soundcloud account, he said he had stems to a song, but they were just crappy bgv filters on top of the instrumental. plus, he refused to give me snippets. he actually blocked/muted me. the title even said they were OFFICIAL stems. all of his snippets are either reuploads, remake, or filters. Or they can be official snippets that leaked with added filtered stuff. in this case its just the snare sample i posted in soundcloud with a melodyned lead vocal snippet that leaked and that alien synth stem snippet. the snare isn't even in the correct place lmao. sometimes he posts official stuff but its just gaga unrelated stuff

SLAY GURL SIS

The whole things is hard tbh. I wish I had nerves to keep trying to get stems and stuff tbh but nnn hahahahahaha

BloodyM
3 hours ago, Alex Montgomery said:

ARTPOP STEMS ARE COMING

Omg this needed to be the Intro song to ARTPOP (the album), then BAM it goes straight to ARTPOP (the song) 

Bad Kids
1 hour ago, Alex Montgomery said:

THE FIRST VERSE IS HERE

this is so cool! but why is the instrumental sound like an amateur instrumental and the vocals are pitched up! :O but pretty cool!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

ToxicHot

I love the R&B vibe tbh :lolly: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived