giskardsb

Prediction:

world: "Gaga puts on one of best Super Bowl performances ever"

LMs: "burning my stan card because she didn't replicate The Monster Ball."

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, scorpion said:

You have to remember what the heart of Gaga is. She is classically trained and knows her audiences. This is why she became so successful in the first place. Pay attention to her years of interviews... she always mentions preparation. This is something her contemporaries dont do.... or even near the same level. This is why she VERY rarely has a faulty performance. Just look to her national anthem as proof.

THIS!

I trust that she knows her audience. She's not going to take any chances at such an event. She has already indicated that she won't spread any controversial political messages, because it's not the place for that. She knows that she's there to put on a show that can bring everyone together. Whatever she does, it will be good, and most people will like it.

RocketNumberNine
2 hours ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

uhmmmmm let me stop you right there.....!

We are not talking here about artists who they are known for performing only   at the piano

like Elton John , we are talking about Lady Gaga , i say it one more time , Lady Gaga!

how could you imagine that our Gaga could perform just on piano at a such a big and popular event?

Yall just are so afraid just because of the Million reasons music video or even as a song as it would be her first ever ballad.... The fame , The fame monster , born this way (if we include princess die) and yes , ARTPOP , they all had at least one ballad that you all loved! But she didnt perform only at the piano her whole career!

Yes , Million reasons isnt a song where you can dance or jam at , but its a powerful and beatiful song , and thats why she chossed it as a single! Look at all her performances she has done yet , even Joanne era , for example John wayne or A-YO at the Victoria Secret Show , it SLAYED:ladyhaha:

Also  have to remeber everyone that gaga is a contemporany , popular , original , talented and excentric artist and also one of the biggest performers these days

:staymad:

You better prepare your wigs for the SB:trollga:

they are worried about the VISIUAL things..And They are right , cause She's change... Thıs album videos , performs , clothes even magazine photos and everything ıs very simple. u know.. not just Million reasons... And VS show not her best...

RocketNumberNine

And she always said on NFL interview ''I wanna SING for everybody'' ... We're soooooo right , to be worry.

RocketNumberNine
1 hour ago, buryme said:

Don't be scared, vocally she'll do great I'm sure and the presentation I think will be amazing.

not vocals... we need Visuals... The vocal is not that important.

Panchecco

I actually have a lot of hope (even though the MR video has scarred me for life :awkney:) and I can't wait to see what the gig will be like...

Spoiler

but if she or the performance ends up being overall disappointing:

tumblr_oe2rbyo0fP1sp7rzpo1_500.gif

MessyTop

She's gonna sound incredible, we know that. I just the set list is iconic .... but visuals.... I mean I'm expecting this tbh...lady-gaga-01.jpg?w=1024

giskardsb
3 hours ago, otutai said:

not vocals... we need Visuals... The vocal is not that important.

and you all wonder why Gaga has had a negative reaction to the pop industry, lol.

RocketNumberNine
8 hours ago, giskardsb said:

and you all wonder why Gaga has had a negative reaction to the pop industry, lol.

cause she ıs NEGATIVE now... she's crying of all time (Especially in this era) and talking about depressive or bad things...

ItsAnthonyz
On 28.12.2016 at 9:04 AM, otutai said:

cause she ıs NEGATIVE now... she's crying of all time (Especially in this era) and talking about depressive or bad things...

Of course she is crying all the time because since her beginning nobody carred about her personality or her as a person , instead , everybody carred only about her image! I can understand her why she is now crying ! Nobody said that she hate the pop industry , in fact if she would really hate it then why did she out joanne out? I think that you all have to grow up! She is 30 and i think that she can decide by herself what she wants to do or to wear. How would you feel if so many would blame you for wearing something you feel good in? And why is that so bad for you all? She looks so dammn good and even better bc she is now in a better place and i can see now the real smile on her face! 

Remeber when all of you were so scared about the ARTPOP era and you all tought she changed? It turned out to be an amazing era with visuals and projects!

I know gaga , she never was that kind of artist that let her fans down or did some shitty songs or performances! 

Every performance of her was amazing and original! And even the most simple performance of her proved that she is a great vocaist and that she is talented.

i cant belive how much hate and criticism we have in this fanbase , the monsters are just getting fake and im really disgusted by that.... 

how retarted do you think that gaga is?

how could you even image that she wont pull out a great show on the sb?! We are not talking about the vmas or every shitty show on tv , we are talking about the sb! 

follow your dreams <3

Helxig

I just hope she has a couple of quick changes! :awesome:  

The rest I trust her to deliver!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Psychedelic

I'm not scared. Quality-wize she will SLAY, her talents have improved so much over the years.

And production-wise, I might not trust her team or her anymore, but I do trust the SB team, they chose Gaga for what Gaga represents in her whole career, so they will make her do crazy props and get her the budget for big-ass production

Joshie S

omg everyone in this fanbase just needs to have FAITH

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

djBuffoon

It will be whatever it's gonna be. I understand being excited/anxious to see it, but there's no sense in being scared.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived