💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So scared of Super Bowl

Nono

Featured Posts

sipthistea
On 24/12/2016 at 3:01 PM, NickARTPOP said:

I'm more worried about the fan meltdowns if she doesn't become exactly like 2009ga tbh :nails:

That's everyday with some people. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame on you all for thinking Gaga will fail.  It's the Superbowl and an honor to perform.  She will put everything into this.  Plus shes always amazing live, she will have one of the best SB Halftime shows ever.  I guarantee it.  The fact that people question this is so absurd.

53 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Shame on you all for thinking Gaga will fail.  It's the Superbowl and an honor to perform.  She will put everything into this.  Plus shes always amazing live, she will have one of the best SB Halftime shows ever.  I guarantee it.  The fact that people question this is so absurd.

Why shame? Lmao

Im worried cuz I have my own opinion and views... 

so chill

cryingrainbow

does gaga even see this? someone please create a DIC/JW/DH as 3rd single change.org petition..... i am new here so some senior or community member please do it

That J

Everyone was so empowered during Born This Way. 

2 solo albums later, the same people are shaking and crying in the corner. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MessyTop
On 12/25/2016 at 3:21 PM, petedagrk said:

tumblr_nk1v89zLax1qk08n1o1_500.gif

You have to remember what the heart of Gaga is. She is classically trained and knows her audiences. This is why she became so successful in the first place. Pay attention to her years of interviews... she always mentions preparation. This is something her contemporaries dont do.... or even near the same level. This is why she VERY rarely has a faulty performance. Just look to her national anthem as proof.

RocketNumberNine
On 25.12.2016 at 4:52 PM, Tanveer Anoy said:

I am not worried about set list. I am worried about visuals. What she will do? 

yeah visuals are the most important theme in

RocketNumberNine
On 25.12.2016 at 5:53 PM, Woolfsmck said:

She seems to do her best in big , important shows.  I bet her halftime show is going be great

not great she needs the BEST

I feel the same. I don't want to be disappointed like I was for the MR music video or the Bowie tribute. We know Gaga can pull the best show on earth but we also know she can have some confusing ideas sometime.

I personally hope this show will include all the Gaga, not just JoanneGa. I'm afraid it will end up like a rock concert with no visual. I mean, I'm totally here for it for exemple, Perfect Illusion, but I also want the good old visual and theatrical stunts. 

RocketNumberNine
On 25.12.2016 at 9:42 PM, yASSsss said:

the only thing that's concerning to me is her recent statements about this performance-

"I always say, you gotta play a dive bar like you play an arena, and you play an arena like you play a dive bar,"

i'm not here for a toned down show.I want extravagant,larger than life visuals:emma:

wellcome to the TEAM

ItsAnthonyz

uhmmmmm let me stop you right there.....!

We are not talking here about artists who they are known for performing only   at the piano

like Elton John , we are talking about Lady Gaga , i say it one more time , Lady Gaga!

how could you imagine that our Gaga could perform just on piano at a such a big and popular event?

Yall just are so afraid just because of the Million reasons music video or even as a song as it would be her first ever ballad.... The fame , The fame monster , born this way (if we include princess die) and yes , ARTPOP , they all had at least one ballad that you all loved! But she didnt perform only at the piano her whole career!

Yes , Million reasons isnt a song where you can dance or jam at , but its a powerful and beatiful song , and thats why she chossed it as a single! Look at all her performances she has done yet , even Joanne era , for example John wayne or A-YO at the Victoria Secret Show , it SLAYED:ladyhaha:

Also  have to remeber everyone that gaga is a contemporany , popular , original , talented and excentric artist and also one of the biggest performers these days

:staymad:

You better prepare your wigs for the SB:trollga:

follow your dreams <3

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

uhmmmmm let me stop you right there.....!

We are not talking here about artists who they are known for performing only   at the piano

like Elton John , we are talking about Lady Gaga , i say it one more time , Lady Gaga!

how could you imagine that our Gaga could perform just on piano at a such a big and popular event?

Yall just are so afraid just because of the Million reasons music video or even as a song as it would be her first ever ballad.... The fame , The fame monster , born this way (if we include princess die) and yes , ARTPOP , they all had at least one ballad that you all loved! But she didnt perform only at the piano her whole career!

Yes , Million reasons isnt a song where you can dance or jam at , but its a powerful and beatiful song , and thats why she chossed it as a single! Look at all her performances she has done yet , even Joanne era , for example John wayne or A-YO at the Victoria Secret Show , it SLAYED:ladyhaha:

Also  have to remeber everyone that gaga is a contemporany , popular , original , talented and excentric artist and also one of the biggest performers these days

:staymad:

You better prepare your wigs for the SB:trollga:

Let me be your first like :lolly: you have a point as well

ItsAnthonyz
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Let me be your first like :lolly: you have a point as well

awwhh

:kara:

follow your dreams <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived