Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

What happened to the Jeff Koons' statue?

chipz

Featured Posts

What happened to the Jeff Koons' piece of art? Is it somewhere in a museum, is it still a thing or it was destroyed? 

I think it disappeared, we haven't seen the statue since 2013. i even thought we might see it during the ARTPOP Ball, but nothing..sadly.

LadyGaga_Sculpture_close.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

We're gonna know in like 10 years when it shows up in Sotheby's. It sure is gonna yield massive prices as it is a Jeff Koons though :ph34r:

Eighteen

i'm just wondering if it's anatomically correct rn. but seriously i'm thinking it's being stored somewhere. gaga's fashion archive, maybe? 

crisTEAne

in that warehouse where she stores all her tour costumes and props, i think.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ooolong

It is kind of mysterious and fascinating to think about where Gaga stores all of her sh-t. She has some insane masterpieces with such large auras around them. Honestly it's kind of scary to think about :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Luke78619

Koons probably has it, after all he did make it. Maybe it'll pop up in a museum in time

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Joshie S

in her house in LA

right through the front doors 
so when you walk in thats all you see
-1x-1.jpg

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Helxig
32 minutes ago, chipz said:

What happened to the Jeff Koons' piece of art? Is it somewhere in a museum, is it still a thing or it was destroyed? 

I think it disappeared, we haven't seen the statue since 2013. i even thought we might see it during the ARTPOP Ball, but nothing..sadly.

LadyGaga_Sculpture_close.jpg

I remember her saying that she didn't want it displayed very much, and that it would probably only get displayed on that night for the public, then go and live in Jeff's warehouse.

28 minutes ago, 18 said:

i'm just wondering if it's anatomically correct rn.

I'm pretty sure I remember her saying that it is :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

He8MyHeart

Gaga wanted to destroy it after ARTPOP flopped but I saved it and had it shipped to my parents place in Sydney. The shipping was super expensive but so worth it. It's currently sitting in their backyard and has developed a thin layer of moss.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived