Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

iTunes US

63. Million Reasons (+2) 

If it could return to TOP 50 and just STAY there until the SB, it would be awesome..

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

If it could return to TOP 50 and just STAY there until the SB, it would be awesome..

If only the Superbowl first AD was Million Reasons and not PI...

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

If only the Superbowl first AD was Million Reasons and not PI...

Yeah, I know.. I really hope they do one with at least a little bit MR in it.. But I understand they want some up beat song for the promo videos

JustAnotherDay

Gaga could have a hit single if she wanted, it is obvious that she doesn't care about commercial success at this point, considering she released Joanne (which had a lot of opportunity to flop considering genre), if she really cared she would have made a much more mainstream pop album. I applaud her for putting artistry before commercial success. 

was NickARTPOP

Gypsy Life

2. ALESSIA CARA - Scars To Your Beautiful: 168.552 (+ 1.344)

#27 on itunes

9 months on Today's Top Hits so far. The longest stay for any song EVER on the playlist. (Even One Dance only stayed 4 months)

Spotify peak: #24

This must be like the most payola'd song of all time.

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

#27 on itunes

9 months on Today's Top Hits so far. The longest stay for any song EVER on the playlist. (Even One Dance only stayed 4 months)

The fact it can't get to top 20 on iTunes and Spotify even though it has SO much exposure... Girl :rip: 

Americano
Just now, Hurem said:

The fact it can't get to top 20 on iTunes and Spotify even though it has SO much exposure... Girl :rip: 

Its a trash song so justice is being served

The fact that with abysmal radio airplay MR is still in the top 80 tho. It would be such a smash. Urgh I hate this "what could have been" scenario 

PrincessPeach

I think it's more visuals and choreography that is missing, not the music. If Gaga made John Wayne, A-YO!, Perfect Illusion, Dancin' In Circles, and Diamond Heart the five singles of the Joanne era and accompanied them with dark crazy visuals and choreography, it would of been just like "old gaga"

So I don't think it's the music that is lacking, it's just she doesn't serve the same visuals as she used to

CakeLikeLG
1 minute ago, Biotic said:

The fact that with abysmal radio airplay MR is still in the top 80 tho. It would be such a smash. Urgh I hate this "what could have been" scenario 

it's literally a throwback to Do What You Want situation, but this time radio is not on our side :awkney:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Tellerphone
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Something To Remember is a compilation album, you can't really compare it. Bedtime Stories is very similar to Joanne in a lot of ways. 1) They were average commercial successes but not the insane heights of previous releases 2) They are often forgotten/will be forgotten in the grand scheme of the artists discography 3) They strayed from the sound and genre of the artists previous releases 4) They served the purpose of redeeming the artist in the eyes of the public. 

I was referring to Cyndi Laupers A Night To Remember. She strayed from her formula for that album and did something different. 

Yes Bedtime did soften her image to a degree but don't overlook the Human Nature song and video which was a middle finger to her critics and the GP over the backlash to Sex and Erotica. 

Bedtime Stories felt like a natural step. 

With Joanne it feels different to me. It feels like she's pandering to middle America. It feels like she's going for the Taylor Swift audience.

malazam
32 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

#27 on itunes

Never heard it.....

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived