Shape of You debuts at #1 on BBhot100 

Pop girls' reign has really ended :giveup: 

hopefully lg6 will change that :giveup:

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1
8 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yeah this is sad, when it comes to singles it seems no one off the big pop girls do good anymore. Beyonce, gaga and brit haven't had a really big single in years and half of rihanna singles flops but atleast every now and then she get's a hit/smash. I don't even Katy will do so well to be honest. Unless you are Adele getting a smash single as a woman seems hard nowdays. 

Because Adele has this clear image. Everyone loves Adele, because she has no scandals.

It is the same with Ed, he can do whatever he wants in his music, the people will buy it anyway.

It is sad but it is the truth:cryga:

Perfect Ilusion

LittleMichael
1 minute ago, Biotic said:

That's my point though. Do we want her to pander to teens when she (and us) are growing and maturing?

That's so sad, I have grown with Gaga, but I think there could be a solution... In my opinion, she could continue to release commercial songs to spread her ideas and add some pearls in the albums that only little monsters can really appreciate. I would be so happy I could die if she did something similar :giveup:

yASSsss
Just now, viniferrett said:

hopefully lg6 will change that :giveup:

I don't have any hopes left,tbh :sweat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

17 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

That's so sad, I have grown with Gaga, but I think there could be a solution... In my opinion, she could continue to release commercial songs to spread her ideas and add some pearls in the albums that only little monsters can really appreciate. I would be so happy I could die if she did something similar :giveup:

:giggle:

If she keeps releasing great albums like Joanne it would be great for me but I really don't want us to turn into little madgsters or little britners.

JustAnotherDay
33 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Unless you are Adele getting a smash single as a woman seems hard nowdays. 

Even Adele has had trouble beyond Hello. Send My Love went number one on radio but only peaked at 8 and WUTB is struggling to enter the top 30 despite major radio support.

was NickARTPOP

GagaStan95
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

Even Adele has had trouble beyond Hello. Send My Love went number one on radio but only peaked at 8 and WUTB is struggling to enter the top 30 despite major radio support.

Just because everybody has her album tho

JustAnotherDay
Just now, GagaStan95 said:

Send My Love still sold 1m, she has had problems with streaming for singles this era beyond Hello. I really thought WUTB would be a smash hit but it's going nowhere.

was NickARTPOP

viniferrett
1 minute ago, GagaStan95 said:

half of her albums sales are physical tho 

that's no excuse 

ArtGagaPop
10 minutes ago, JPM said:

Is MR  featured on Italian Spotify playlists,

yes, maybe not all of them but she is there. 

GagaStan95
11 minutes ago, JPM said:

Is MR  featured on Italian Spotify playlists,

Yes 4 big ITALIAN playlist, she needs to be in the WORLDWIDE PLAYLIST like TTH to enter top10

ArtGagaPop

If only radios played her and she was on spotify playlist MR would been a huge hit already... i dont get how these things can be so hard for someone like lady gaga. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived