💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid
3 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

My sister just listened to Joanne and she liked it but she said the only song that has a shot of being a hit is MR. JW, DH, PI are too loud for radio, A Yo is too rock and loud, DIC is too creepy and weird.

I consider her the GP since she really doesn't follow music and just listens to the radio, so our last hope is MR.

No offense but your sister is cancelled. 

All jokes aside What about the title track? I think it could become a hit. 

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Bad Romance

iTunes:
#43 Greece
#64 Finland
#115 Luxembourg
#159 Norway
#169 New Zealand
#192 Portugal
#197 Brazil

JustAnotherDay
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

I dont think it will be hard for her to do a peformance in term of preparing. Just set up a piano and slay us with her vocals and she is done. I really hope she goes there and mr era in term of peformances and then just let it do its run on radio.

She's gonna be so tired, and she's already performed for the past two years. It's not realistic to expect a performance. She might attend though

was NickARTPOP

ArtGagaPop

Or when does the Voice start again? Maybe she could go there and promote mr since she didn't in dec :giggle:

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

No offense but your sister is cancelled. 

All jokes aside What about the title track? I think it could become a hit. 

She liked the songs, she really did. But I sent them to her and told her tell me which ones you think could be hits, the only one was MR. she said Joanne the song was too slow and had no shot so I didn't include it:giveup: 

GGD Presidential Elections

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

She's gonna be so tired, and she's already performed for the past two years. It's not realistic to expect a performance. She might attend though

She has a week to rest and only needs to stand/sit and sing a song she has done 100 times live already so i dont see the problem. But maybe i underestimate how stressful it is to do a peformance.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Or when does the Voice start again? Maybe she could go there and promote mr since she didn't in dec :giggle:

I hope she goes this spring, it'll be a great late era boost and great promo for the 3rd single.

was NickARTPOP

LittleMichael
5 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She liked the songs, she really did. But I sent them to her and told her tell me which ones you think could be hits, the only one was MR. she said Joanne the song was too slow and had no shot so I didn't include it:giveup: 

I agree with her actually... Joanne shouldn't be the next single :awkney:

LittleMichael
7 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Bad Romance

iTunes:
#43 Greece
#64 Finland
#115 Luxembourg
#159 Norway
#169 New Zealand
#192 Portugal
#197 Brazil

SLAY like always :firega:

ArtGagaPop

I think the only songs left on the album that could be moderate hits or better (top 20 on hot 100) is A-yo and DIC. But if radios wont spin mr i dont think it mattes what she choices as singles so its all up to mr now if she will have a hit this era. I hope she will still release videos and do peformances here and there thought even if radio doesnt play her. I want atleast 5 videos this era and i dont care if they are toned down like mr.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think the only songs left on the album that could be moderate hits or better (top 20 on hot 100) is A-yo and DIC. But if radios wont spin mr i dont think it mattes what she choices as singles so its all up to mr now if she will have a hit this era. 

I just think A YO is too rock and loud for radio. There is no rock country trend on top 40 now, the opposite actually.

DIC could be a hit but the chorus ruined its chances. DIC (feat Rihanna) needs to happen though!!

GGD Presidential Elections

superbowl will be the last promo spot for joanne imo. she'll announce the tour a few days / weeks later, release a third single with a (cheap) video around march and then she'll be doing the movie until the tour starts.

don't expect more performances, remixes, etc...

LittleMichael
Just now, croboy said:

superbowl will be the last promo spot for joanne imo. she'll announce the tour a few days / weeks later, release a third single with a (cheap) video around march and then she'll be doing the movie until the tour starts.

I think you're right... I've read somewhere that she went to the studio to record something 2 days ago :emma:

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, croboy said:

ASIB production starts in April, tour starts in Summer, she still has 2+ months to do promo and I expect her to. And we never got any remixes anyways :poot: (but Gaga doesn't have to do anything but approve them so that's not hard)

was NickARTPOP

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived