Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Youtuber kicked off Delta airplane. Update on Page 21.

Featured Posts

lego

"They move you and your kids to back of the plane" ... 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Morphine Prince

@lego I KNEW it would be Adam Saleh since I've seen some of his videos before and they sometimes speak Arabic :rip: 

Thought I could fly, so I stepped off the Golden

River
27 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

See I think it's less about language and sadly more about whiteness.

I am half Jewish and speak hebrew, but all my grandparents came from Eastern Europe so I look white.

I don't feel scared to speak Hebrew in public despite it being a Semitic language because people can clearly see my family and myself are white. It's a sad, tragic world we live in. 

One flight I took from london to toronto there was a security delay on my plane because a white passenger reported that a Muslim mother was giving her children pills (I am assuming it was Gravol or something common) but that dumb white broad thought they we're suicide pills or some ****. And that really rattled me because if the mother were white and her kids were white, people would note have even taken notice. 

Yes sure! the fact that I'm a dark skin person is having a huge impact on how people see me and treat me.. if I'm not shaving for example, I start to see the fear of the people and I don't even grow the facial hair how it suppose to be in Islam lol but people are scared anyway..

I even tried to dress like a typical French (live in France atm) and it didn't help at all..

It's so bad that I'm unemployed for 2 years already..

Funny fact: I went to the Israeli film festival in Nice 2 years ago, I was the only one that they did a full check on, at the end of the check they asked for my passport and they saw Israel.. they apologized immediately :neyde: 

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Phoenix
1 hour ago, lego said:

I don't get it? That's what he is known for. 

I didn't say anything about that, he is a youtuber.

💎

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, River said:

And this is why I speak only in English during flights.. I know I speak Hebrew but it's not that different than Arabic, same sounds and same hysterical faces from people.. it's just scary not to be a white American/European right now.. at any moment someone can treat you like ****..

Well and very often I say Yalla and other Arabic words lol it's really part of me and my Iraqi origins that I love to show up lol

After this I don't think I'll ever speak Arabic in public again. This is terrible, like what the actual f**k is wrong with people.

And the fact that nobody even stood up to say something (except for that one guy), and just started waving 'bye'. I'm starting to hate white Americans at this point :saladga:.

River
3 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

After this I don't think I'll ever speak Arabic in public again. This is terrible, like what the actual f**k is wrong with people.

And the fact that nobody even stood up to say something (except for that one guy), and just started waving 'bye'. I'm starting to hate white Americans at this point :saladga:.

It's reflecting the big reality, nobody is standing for the middle east, so nobody will stand for the people from the middle east..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Morphine Prince

The white people waving angers me so much. 

**** them

Can't stand xenophobes. The fact that our president is on their side now is horryfing. 

Even if Adam was speaking Arabic to provoke these people for a video the fact that he'd get kicked out for speaking another language is beyong ridiculous. 

Never flying Delta. Hope he sues them for millions. Get that money. 

lego
28 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

@lego I KNEW it would be Adam Saleh since I've seen some of his videos before and they sometimes speak Arabic :rip: 

I didn't even know who he is until today. :poot:

I guess it's good he has big number of followers, #BoycottDelta was trending. 

They do have history of discriminating people like this. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

RAMROD

Why is this happening? :oprah:

Good that I never use their service, so none of my $$ goes to their pocket. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

im gunna learn arabic and book a ticket so i can get myself some $$$ in a court case :whitney: 

Allahu Akbar triggers people. 

Can't wait to get my money soon. 

I'll speak Spanish too so they can say I'm an illegal as well. 

calmar
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Allahu Akbar triggers people. 

Can't wait to get my money soon. 

I'll speak Spanish too so they can say I'm an illegal as well. 

I'll speak one of my constructed languages so people have to decide whether it's a language that should be discriminated against or not based on the way it sounds. Not only get some cash but start a philosophical conversation too :whitney: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Omar Vela

I don't really know... if this is real it's just awful, also as workers in an international plane they should be almost polyglot. So they could understand what people it's sayin' without problems.

But Adam Saleh it's known for his fakes social experiments and his methods for getting attention, also he acts like he was never a guy who flexed on webcam and did a looooot of "dancing in circles" transmissions via web cam. I can tell because that's the way I knew him :sweat: 

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I don't really know... if this is real it's just awful, also as workers in an international plane they should be almost polyglot. So they could understand what people it's sayin' without problems.

But Adam Saleh it's known for his fakes social experiments and his methods for getting attention, also he acts like he was never a guy who flexed on webcam and did a looooot of "dancing in circles" transmissions via web cam. I can tell because that's the way I knew him  

He just made a video about his past though so he isn't acting like anything. 

Tbh even if he was doing a social experiment the response speaks volumes of the people on that plane.