Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga performing 'Lady Is A Tramp' for Tony Bennett!

Bebe

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

Besides Gaga being in it. I've enjoyed the singers in this. It's been pretty good. Tony looks good to be 90.

Her holding the dress everytime make her look like she was about to piss herself :ladyhaha: lover her

She hit the high notes with ease. Where are the Little Vocal Coaches now?

Supersonic
1 minute ago, HugoMonster said:

Her holding the dress everytime make her look like she was about to piss herself :ladyhaha: lover her

She hit the high notes with ease. Where are the Little Vocal Coaches now?

I'm creaming myself.

23 minutes ago, Wild said:

I was disappointed with the C2C direction at first bit every time I see her perform these songs she looks so happy and her energy is so contagious that  I've fell in love with this side of her. I loved all the improv she added into this rendition. 

When I first heard she was doing an album with Tony, I was skeptical. Like, I'm no Jazz head by any means - I expected it to be a nice little project that would help tide me over for her next album.

Unexpectedly C2C became on of my favourite eras. Her chemistry with Tony was so great, her versions of Lush Life, La Vie En Rose and Bang Bang where brilliant and her other performances (From Imagine at Baku, SOM tribute at the Oscars, her Sinatra New York, New York performance, the national anthem) are among my favourite performances from her.

I really never would have guessed that a Jazz album with Tony Bennett would become one of my favourite Lady Gaga albums. You're right though, her energy on stage is contagious I notice halfway through every performance that I have this goofy smile on my face.

Gaga is amazing on this whole show, looking Gorgeous, singing so Beautifully, the dress, the hair, the back, YASssssssss:firega::wub::wub::wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived