💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to still go ahead with her Jakarta concert

DORd

Featured Posts

Jase

“If Lady Gaga still wants to perform here, go ahead. But please be prepared for chaos in Jakarta. We are ready to be thrown to jail and be killed -- we will do anything to stop it,†FPI Jakarta Chairman Habib Salim Alatas told AFP."

:usrs:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I meant the country as a whole. Most places are excited when someone as big as Gaga comes. If I were her, I wouldn't want to go back

I'm over this.... she should take her concert to a country that appreciates her more

How would you feel if Gaga decided not to come to your country, or cancel a show, because some people don't want her there?

TheMadridHash

And she's a business person.

These accusations have hurt her image big time in Asia. I doubt she'll ever go back.

well i agree with one thing, if the concert takes place i don't doubt she'll want to come back, but i doubt Live Nation will take risks of all this happening again, as far as all the other asian countries, I SEE NO REASONS FOR HER TO NOT COME BACK (even to South Korea)

jhonyguy04

Why would she go to a muslim country though?? Out of all the places in Asia, why chose Indonesia!! Ma goodness!!

And she's a business person.

These accusations have hurt her image big time in Asia. I doubt she'll ever go back.

I think her image was bad already, or they wouldn't have had a problem with her performing.

Americano

“If Lady Gaga still wants to perform here, go ahead. But please be prepared for chaos in Jakarta. We are ready to be thrown to jail and be killed -- we will do anything to stop it,†FPI Jakarta Chairman Habib Salim Alatas told AFP."

:usrs:

What in the world?

This is exactly why I said it should've been cancelled forever ago. She's honestly embarrassing herself with such a long battle at this point, and the worst part of it is that she's not even saying anything. LOL

Why would she go to a muslim country though?? Out of all the places in Asia, why chose Indonesia!! Ma goodness!!

Are you saying she should not go to Indonesia simply because it's an Islamic country?

Americano

I think her image was bad already, or they wouldn't have had a problem with her performing.

Her image was bad with a hard line Islamic group, is that really surprising?

Now it's questionable to millions of people after the accusations keep being talked about on world news over and over.

Sheridan

How would you feel if Gaga decided not to come to your country, or cancel a show, because some people don't want her there?

I would understand. If people were threatening her, prepared to die to stop her, I would totally get it. We are dealing with fanatics here

Her image isn't "bad" in Asia. Or else those stadiums/arenas won't sell out in days.

Americano

Are you saying she should not go to Indonesia simply because it's an Islamic country?

What's wrong with saying that? Islamic counties have a reputation of proudly standing for conservative values, even to extremes, that's all the user was stating.

It said on the news already that the the show was canceled, and those people that they showed was talking crazy talk, one of them said that he's ready even to sacrifice his life just to stop Gaga from coming there and performing, i don't think it's a good idea going there, i hope Gaga knows what she's doing :ohno: :deadbanana:

What's wrong with saying that? Islamic counties have a reputation of proudly standing for conservative values, even to extremes, that's all the user was stating.

No, they were questioning why she would go to a Muslim country.

The answer is obvious: because she has lots of fans there.

Americano

No, they were questioning why she would go to a Muslim country.

The answer is obvious: because she has lots of fans there.

It's so obvious that it's probably getting cancelled?

:rofl:

Her image was bad with a hard line Islamic group, is that really surprising?

Now it's questionable to millions of people after the accusations keep being talked about on world news over and over.

No, it's not.

And yes, that's a possibility.

Archived