šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Million Reasons Gains on Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I don't think it will, from what I'm seeing they're gonna drag it and Gaga's gonna perform it at the super bowl and see how high it can peak. After that it's OFFICIALLY gonna be overĀ :poot:

If she chooses to perform MR on the halftime show over John Wayne (or Diamond Heart).... Gaga cancelledTĀ 

Drin Lon
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she chooses to perform MR on the halftime show over John Wayne (or Diamond Heart).... Gaga cancelledTĀ 

She might perform them bothĀ :awkney:

FATCAT

Do we really need a thread for every jump? These little "acheivments" make any real acheivment pretty watered down. Hit us up when she hits 10s 20s and such

Purr more, hiss less.

asfittingasmcqueen
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

she's most likely closing the SB with million reasons, they always go for a ballad/motivational song at the end and she's definitely not going for TEOG, let's be realistic

Spoiler

but she still has to release a third single and there's a 50/50 chance she's either going back to A-YO or straight to another song (being JW a possible option)

Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

She might perform them bothĀ :awkney:

Lets focus on only one single :awkney:Ā 

TylerMedeiros

right as i was about to have some fun in the car with this guy...million reasons came on the radio. So, we stopped and I made him listen. My queen is on the radio SHUSH

YEET

lifeasgeorge

I hope both songs become hitsĀ :excited2:Ā 

Also really don't want Gaga to perform Million Reasons at Superbowl, it's too slow and she's already performed it soooooo many timesĀ :madge:

live and let live

Economy

Ranks can be deceiving because it also depends on how big the spins difference was between each song

Ā 

The spins and AI increases were decent. They were not a "surge" by any means whats so ever :(Ā 

Economy
3 hours ago, 18 said:

do songs become smash hits in this way (and an example if you have one)

Yes... but usually from unknown new artists. Gagas Just Dance was a slow riser everywhere (exept in Canada where it rose quickly)

Ā 

From known artists, a song rising at this pace suggests a moderate hit. It will probably peak at #20 on pop radio or just above it at the most

Ā 

This big jump in ranks as i just said is not as inpressive when u consider the gap between spins wasnt that big between ranks

Ā 

Sometimes a song can increase 100+ spins and not rise in rank or it can rise 4 spits with only +50 spins

Ā 

all depends on where other songs near you are at

Gagaloo911
7 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

I hope both songs become hitsĀ :excited2:Ā 

Also really don't want Gaga to perform Million Reasons at Superbowl, it's too slow and she's already performed it soooooo many timesĀ :madge:

Gurl this is the most likely candidate to actually become a hit this era, not to mention sell the record. She has no choice but to perform it if she wants to make sure it's a hit.

Ā 

Hopefully it can become one before and she can focus more on a new single.Ā 

Ā 

Just because you're sick of it doesn't mean it should not be performed.Ā :madge:

Ā 

Gaga Monster
8 hours ago, 18 said:

do songs become smash hits in this way (and an example if you have one)

Like I'm Gonna Lose You took forever to smash, but eventually it did

GGD Presidential Elections

InsideOutright

I wonder why MR hasn't taken off on AC yet. It's the perfect song for that format. Is it because they're too busy with Christmas songs? PI peaked at #25 there, BTW.

Archived