RedOne and Little Monsters

Regina George

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Sister Jude said:

RedOne , Garibay and DJWS.

The holy trinity. 

YES

BTW is still her best album and that's because they made it. Maybe Judas sounded a lot like BR but it's still amazing, and pop songs have the same structure so it's not that R1 just did the same. Heavy Metal Lover and Edge Of Glory are still on top of her best songs (Also DITD). Government Hooker and Highway Unicorn, or Electric chapel..

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

YES

BTW is still her best album and that's because they made it. Maybe Judas sounded a lot like BR but it's still amazing, and pop songs have the same structure so it's not that R1 just did the same. Heavy Metal Lover and Edge Of Glory are still on top of her best songs (Also DITD). Government Hooker and Highway Unicorn, or Electric chapel..

I agree RedOne, Garibay and DJWS was the best team possible to have on her album. 

Not a huge fan of DJWS' production in general but he still worked on Electric Chapel, BTW, Bloody Mary and DWUW so he's definitely one of her bests.

Still hope RedOne will be back on next record. But I'm here for new producers to join too (Moroder, Nile, and so on)

GagaTheExplorer

This fanbase is weird...

they were licking DJ white shadow's butt during the BTW era and dragging RedOne one to death only cause Judas wasn't as big as Bad Romance

then during the ARTPOP era the same people who dragged RedOne was upset of him being left behind in the production of the album, and begging for him to come back, while they were dragging DJWS cause Applause wasn't as big as Born This Way

on LG5 pre era, we all were loosing our panties for those pictures of Gaga x RedOne on early and late 2015

and when they saw pics of Gaga and DJWS together this spring they were like: keep away from Gaga you basic producer, you are a flop machine

now they seem to hate RedOne again, and have a new respect to DJWS, while licking Mark's butt, but probably just for the moment, and when Gaga starts to work on a new album with a new producer they will probably drag Mark to death cause this is the story that never ends...

Spoiler

just be grateful, with Nadir for the eternal and timeless bops, with Paul for his big effort and for every tiny detail, and even with Mark for being so cute

cause what's the point on hate them?:excuseu:

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

on LG5 pre era, we all were loosing our panties for those pictures of Gaga x RedOne on early and late 2015

now they seem to hate RedOne again, and have a new respect to DJWS, while licking Mark's butt, but probably just for the moment

Well the RedOne hate started again when Mark Ronson was seen working with Gaga on her next album. Because you know he is doing quality and RedOne is doing superficial music. Gaga is only working with legends and indie producers (obvious irony from me). The amount of pretentious posts was huge at that time.

I'm fine with Gaga taking a break from RedOne and her former producers. The result is more than good on Joanne. Though I don't see why some fans are pissed a big part of the fanbase wants Gaga to work again with RedOne, he's one of Gaga's best producers. He easily proved his worth more than once in Gaga's discography (and he proved it once again on Angel Down).   

youandi
14 hours ago, donthatemeplss said:

This is your opinion and I respect that. Can you do the same for my opinion?

You make this chat talking this and that about respect, but you don't give it so what do you expect? 

Don't make a big post being salty because not everyone thinks that RedOne is the best producer for her and then be rude to everyone who has a different opinion.

badboymonsterx
15 hours ago, Emigrante said:

All I can see here is fans literally licking his a$$ just because they want some new hit songs on gaga's discography. Mark is far better producer. I'm so glad he happened to Gaga.

Mark is better than RedOne? I don't think so wild child. Where are the hits? 

badboymonsterx

I've always said, RedOne + GaGa = magic. I never understood why this fanbase has always thought otherwise and was always so anti-red. It was tragic for GaGa not to work with RedOne and include him more in her latest records, especially in Joanne. She really needed to come back with something stronger. Joanne is a nice album but she didn't come hard enough and she needed to b/c people seriously forgot/got over her. 

Jenniferella

Oh my gosh are there actual people comparing Mark and RedOne ? Is this how little you know about music ? Go buy a pair of ears ffs.

You can't compare their work together, it just doesn't work this way. If you don't have anything interesting/thoughtful to say about any matter, just keep your mouth shut.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

xoxo cupcakke

There's a difference between respect and the false belief he can score Gaga a hit. I don't hate RedOne at all; I hate that a bunch of Monsters won't stop riding his dîck thinking he's the ultimate key to Gaga's success even eight years later. He is far past his prime and demand, and it's time to accept that, same with Fernando and DJWS. It's time to let Mark and Bloodpop shine like we let RedOne, Fernando, DJWS, and even Rob Fusari shine :madge:

xoxo cupcakke
7 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

now they seem to hate RedOne again, and have a new respect to DJWS, while licking Mark's butt, but probably just for the moment, and when Gaga starts to work on a new album with a new producer they will probably drag Mark to death cause this is the story that never ends...

Reveal hidden contents

just be grateful, with Nadir for the eternal and timeless bops, with Paul for his big effort and for every tiny detail, and even with Mark for being so cute

cause what's the point on hate them?:excuseu:

I agreed with your post up until this point. I have seen the phenomenon that you have explained, but I have always that continued work with RedOne to be counterproductive to Gaga's progression as an artist since ARTPOP. By then, it was made apparent that Gaga wanted to broaden her horizons and not depend on RedOne for her hits. Honestly, if RedOne was DJWS in some alternate dimension and vice-versa, the same would hold true if their positions were swapped. I just don't want Gaga to become stagnant because of a producer and collaborator who doesn't offer anything new to the table or to Gaga's or her label's liking

Regina George
8 hours ago, youandi said:

You make this chat talking this and that about respect, but you don't give it so what do you expect? 

Don't make a big post being salty because not everyone thinks that RedOne is the best producer for her and then be rude to everyone who has a different opinion.

Bye

Regina George
8 hours ago, youandi said:

And this is not ''chat''. I never said anything to disrespect anyone. So again BYE!

Regina George
7 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Oh my gosh are there actual people comparing Mark and RedOne ? Is this how little you know about music ? Go buy a pair of ears ffs.

You can't compare their work together, it just doesn't work this way. If you don't have anything interesting/thoughtful to say about any matter, just keep your mouth shut.

All I have to say is: Who is comparing tho? o.O

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived